GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost Kingdoms any good"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 20:13
Regular
A the Pc world sale ends tommorrow,and im totally bored i really wanna get a gc game, but the only one i am interested in is Lost Kingdoms, does anyone own this or have you played it?, is it worth buying, help, otherwise i'll have to buy an x box game, which i dont really wanna do seeing as im selling it soon anyway
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:16
Regular
How many Lost Kingdom topics must there be? NOM said it was good, and a nice twist on the RPG genre but I wouldn't buy it.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:05
"The Will of D."
Legend of Zelda, of course.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:02
Regular
"$hit happens"
I am only saying that FF is a good RPG, what others do you like?
except Golden Sun
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:01
"The Will of D."
If you don't believe me Sir Auron I do like Golden Sun so stop saying I don't like good RPGs when the only one I don't like is FF.
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:58
Regular
"$hit happens"
I found it got boring and the cards did too, stick with an RPG, where you fight, much better, the cards are a good idea but i'd get bettter.
such as;
Jade Cacoon 2 (Ps2 if you have it)
Grandia 2( PC & Ps2)
FFX
FF9
FF8
FF7
maybe FF6
Golden Sun
and others
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:53
"The Will of D."
as you said it's a nice break from long lasting RPGs that end up being thrown on your cannot complete list or sequel after sequel routine. I enjoyed playing it and completing it.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:58
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Well I quite like this game, its a break from the traditional RPG such as FF. The story is not very indepth but still a good RPG, nice title in my opinion.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:37
Regular
Oh but boxcar boy started it.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:36
Regular
Tosh is right, but id be careful tosh your still in some peoples bad books.

The game, well i hate it personally.
its one of those games you should play first as its "not everyones cup of tea" - my mum today when i spent money on something i shouldnt have.

What? sibs keeps quoting stuff.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:32
theres already one topic about this you idiot. it was good when you came along because if anyone can remember i was totally hated but now youre hated by the hated ive redeemed my self can you .idiot the game is ok

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.