GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"henry's rocket..... arsenal comeback"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 17:07
Regular
What a goal!!!
Anyone see it ?
And look at that comeback from 2-0 down.... i say its true champions.
Must watch the goal again :D
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:07
Regular
What a goal!!!
Anyone see it ?
And look at that comeback from 2-0 down.... i say its true champions.
Must watch the goal again :D
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:11
Brilliant goal from henry.
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
But true Champions wouldn't be going two goals down in the first place. You would expect them to beat West Ham because in all fairness, they have a much stronger team and they only scored the second goal because the West Ham defenders simply weren't good enough to go to the ball while it was being held up.
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:41
Regular
Tho its proven West ham are good at home.
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:54
They certainly are.
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
The place that you are playing doesn't really make a difference to the game. Sure, the crowd gets behind the home team but if it was the crowd affecting Arsenal, they certainly won't get far in Europe if they come up against a team like Barcelona or Real Madrid where there will be something like 100,000 home fans.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:24
Regular
ARSENAL CANT GET PAST ANYONE AWAY FROM HOME IN EUROPE! Let alone Real Madrid or Barcalona! :D

Nothing wrong with falling behind in a game of football. Its played over 90 minutes afterall...

Just look at Man United at white hart lane last season...

Look at when Villa played Arsenal at Highbury last season...

That is what champions are made of.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:29
Regular
Me feels man united fans bias comments :o
Wookie.... anyone!
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:46
"High polygon count"
And London derby games are always tough. I mean - Arsenal are miles better than Spurs, yet the games between them are always close affairs.

I have to agree with Ortega though - Arsenal's Champion's League record away from home is absolutely pathetic. I've no idea what the problem is, but they need to sort it.

But - to back up Sniper - at least we've qualified for the competition! ;-p
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:02
"High polygon count"
But what about Joe Cole's dive?

And Seaman's save, of course!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.