GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Tournament III"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament III'.
Thu 19/06/08 at 18:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just wondered if anyone here has played this on PS3/PC ?.Been thinking about ordering it for the Xbox 360 when it comes out in a few weeks.I'm interested in it as I like a decent online deathmatch now and again and its made by Epic games who made the fantastic Gears Of War.I loved COD 4 but wasn't really fussed with Halo 3.If anyone who has played this (on the formats it is already available for )can comment I would appreciate it.
Thu 19/06/08 at 18:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just wondered if anyone here has played this on PS3/PC ?.Been thinking about ordering it for the Xbox 360 when it comes out in a few weeks.I'm interested in it as I like a decent online deathmatch now and again and its made by Epic games who made the fantastic Gears Of War.I loved COD 4 but wasn't really fussed with Halo 3.If anyone who has played this (on the formats it is already available for )can comment I would appreciate it.
Thu 19/06/08 at 18:39
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think it depends on your previous gaming experience of UT. If you're quite familiar with the previous games on the PC then its hard not to call it a disappointment. Yeah the graphics are nice and shiny but otherwise you may just as well play one of the previous versions as they have more game modes and maps. Unless you really really want to play it on a console.

If you're new to the game its good fun, very frantic. I dont think it has the long term appeal of other online shooters (eg COD4) though.
Thu 19/06/08 at 21:28
"possibly impossible"
I've got it and I like it. New maps appearing all the time, loads of mods to download to PS3 and play.

It's typical UT though, very simple shoot and run tactics and very very fast and frantic most of the time.
Thu 19/06/08 at 21:40
Regular
"I like turtles"
The 360 version apparently has all the downloadable content from the PS3/PC versions built in as well as 5 new maps.A few sites have got it for pre-order for under £30 so reckon i'll give it a whirl.Thanks for the comments guys,appreciated.
Fri 20/06/08 at 20:08
Regular
"I like turtles"
If anyone else wants a copy here is the cheapest option I found:

£34.99 at Gameplay

Enter code gugheq6xe at checkout for £5.00 off = £29.99

11% cashback via Quidco brings it down to £26.69 delivered.Not bad,thought I'd mention it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.