GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda: A Link to the past (Gameboy Avance)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/08/02 at 20:22
Regular
Has anyone here played the original, if so how hard is it compared to "The Ocarina of Time".
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:04
"The Will of D."
Well maybe only once in a new area you haven't explored yet, but once you've been in the area sometimes you know the way.
Even though I haven't played that particular game but I have played the rest.
Sun 25/08/02 at 12:37
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> It was easy to find out where to go next! There was a flashing icon on
> the map screen!

Sshhhhhhhhhh...

Anyway, another thing is you look on your map and see where you need to go, you find a route and make your way over there and...guess what? Thats right! Theres a couple of trees that just happen to be blocking your way to where you need to go. Then you have to walk all the way back, fight all the enemies that have all respawned, and walk all the way round the edge of the map in the other direction to get where you need to go. That happens far too often ^.^
Sun 25/08/02 at 11:55
"The Will of D."
It's not a SNES game any more it's a GBA remake, and also about Febuary
Sun 25/08/02 at 11:45
Regular
"keep your receipt"
February? Waaaaaah, too far away. Why is it taking so long for them to port a SNES game?

Oh yeah, don't laugh at me, but...Whens Zelda GameCube out?

*runs*
Sat 24/08/02 at 23:03
"The Will of D."
If your not a Legend of Zedla fan then get out of this forum buddy.
#Releases hounds#
Sat 24/08/02 at 20:20
Regular
What? Zelda - him?? Stabbing??
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:16
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
"stab stab stab"
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:15
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> zelda was at my door asking for a cup of sugar today i told him if he
> went into my pull and used that scratch and sniff stiker on the bottom
> of the city pool and he hasnt returned yet.
>
>
>
> "evil laugh"

at the begging i said zelda instaed of link ...... im a failure and wont succeed at anything!!!!

"picks up dagger"
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:14
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
zelda was at my door asking for a cup of sugar today i told him if he went into my pull and used that scratch and sniff stiker on the bottom of the city pool and he hasnt returned yet.

"evil laugh"
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:09
"The Will of D."
Some time after Christmas, lets say Febs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.