GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Hill 3 ~ Release date???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/08/02 at 12:35
Regular
Ok when is Silent Hill 3 going to be released on PS2???
Mon 02/09/02 at 18:08
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Silent Hill 2 wasn't really as good as the original. Didn't have that
> real "hell on earth" feel to it like to original did. Well
> ok, I haven't actually completed it yet, as I was playing it on my
> mates X-Box, but I have got pretty far.
>
> Hope Silent Hill 3 is a bit better!
>
> :)

huh, silent hill 2 isnt out for x-box
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:57
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Asher D wrote:
> Konami are yet to announce a release date. Any mags that have given a
> date are trying to get everyone excited.

They so horribly failed.
Mon 26/08/02 at 18:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I thought Silent Hill 2 was a great game, but like cooky said, not as good as the original. It copied too many things from the first title such as certain locations and situations, as well as not answering all of the questions it raised in the plot. Not a classic like the first game.

Anyway, I've seen a video for SH3 and it's looking great despite obviously being early in development. From what I can tell it's set in a city this time, as there where parts of the video which seemed to be set in a subway.

I do hope Konami do set the game somewhere else, as I think every part of the town silent hill has been explored. I'd also like to see a plot, which solves important things like why what's happened to the town has happened. Either way I think it'll be great, and it's a game very much looking forward to.
Mon 26/08/02 at 18:22
Regular
Konami are yet to announce a release date. Any mags that have given a date are trying to get everyone excited.
Mon 26/08/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Silent Hill 2 wasn't really as good as the original. Didn't have that real "hell on earth" feel to it like to original did. Well ok, I haven't actually completed it yet, as I was playing it on my mates X-Box, but I have got pretty far.

Hope Silent Hill 3 is a bit better!

:)
Mon 26/08/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I read a few weeks ago it would be out in Japan in April 2003 and out here July/August 2003.
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
Be a while yet, Seen some footage on one of the cover DVDs and it's looking great :-)
Fri 23/08/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont even know when its out in Japan so be prepared for a long wait!
Fri 23/08/02 at 14:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Haven't got a clue, but don't expect it to be any time soon.
Fri 23/08/02 at 12:35
Ok when is Silent Hill 3 going to be released on PS2???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.