GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Circle of Trust"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/11/00 at 13:43
Regular
Maybe this forum should have a "circle of trust", so that you can click a link, and get rid of all of the posts that aren't written by people in your "circle of trust". Then you wouldn't have to worry about newbies showing about and discussing things that you discussed months ago.
Wed 11/06/08 at 15:50
Regular
hi its tom im selling my techno with 3 spare fins and one very nice race fins only used the race fin a few times £200 quid for the lot
Mon 20/11/00 at 20:38
why not have a buddy system like in MSN Messanger?
Mon 20/11/00 at 17:12
Or save them some dosh, even!
Mon 20/11/00 at 17:09
The only problem I have with newbies winning is that it's sometimes a waste. For example, at the time of writing, there's an unclaimed game for "Neo" dates 23rd August.

I think a winner shold have made a few posts, just as an indication that they may at least come back to claim their prize - otherwise it's wasted.

Other than that, I personally am not worried about it. Still, I suppose it saves SR some dssh!
Mon 20/11/00 at 15:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Still wouldn't stop the teeth gritting everytime you look to see the gameaday winners list and see yet another 1 post only individual win
Mon 20/11/00 at 13:51
Good idea. Maybe some kind of ranking system also, where you become more 'senior' as you post more messages? A bit like the Ultimate BBS system used on several other sites.
Mon 20/11/00 at 13:43
Regular
"not dead"
Maybe this forum should have a "circle of trust", so that you can click a link, and get rid of all of the posts that aren't written by people in your "circle of trust". Then you wouldn't have to worry about newbies showing about and discussing things that you discussed months ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.