GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rehabs which are the best"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/08 at 20:57
Regular
simple enough question
Thu 12/06/08 at 20:34
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Don't waste your time and money on rehab, just jump off a cliff instead, and when your body smashes into the hard sea and crashes against the rocks which'll razor your flesh to beef stroganoff, you'll thank me for setting you free, until, that is, your soul descends into hell where there is no rehab, only eternal pain.
Wed 11/06/08 at 20:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Priory covers most things.

you don`t seem old enough to have a drink problem. do you have a fake ID?
Wed 11/06/08 at 09:12
Regular
OK I feel a little bad, to the OP you would need to be a little more specific, rehab is a throwaway term, what is it rehab for? It's a little more complicated than just sitting around watching t.v.
Wed 11/06/08 at 09:10
Regular
Haha this has made me chuckle, coming to a forum on a site that is predominantly a site for Broadband, Hosting and Gaming and then asking for a good Rehab? I could tell you a good kebab if that's any help?
Tue 10/06/08 at 23:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Because we don't know?
Tue 10/06/08 at 22:13
Regular
why is nobody answering but just looking ?
Tue 10/06/08 at 21:46
Regular
Bso could somebody please help hereB
Tue 10/06/08 at 21:01
Regular
i ask a simple q and cos you are all perfect you dont answer whats wrong with you lot ?
Tue 10/06/08 at 20:57
Regular
simple enough question

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.