GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is HBK's decision to wrestle again a good decision?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 13:35
Regular
Should HBK wrestle again.Hell yeah he should.The HHH vs HBK match in my opinion is definitely going to be the best match at summerslam.

This will be HBK's first match since losing the wwf title to Stone cold steve austin at wrestlemania 14 which was way back in 1999 so I think HBK will win as the WWE will realise that if this is HBK's final match they should have him defeat HHH.

On the other hand if HBK tells them he will wrestle regular again then it is likely HBK will lose so that a HHH vs HBK feud can really run it's course.
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i don't think it's a good decision because quite frankly the match will suck. On one hand you've got a guy who hasn't wrestled for 4 years will have loads of ring rust and is injured on top of that or at least won't be able to go 100% for fear of paralyzing him. Then on the other hand you've got cripple H, the only guy who's been on the injured list more than him is Kevin Nash. He comes back for a bit smashes up a camcorder with a sledgehammer then gets injured again and now he's thrown into one of the main events at summerslam. it's a good job he's sha**ng stephanie mcmahon cause god knows how else he's getting top matches still, even with the fact he hasn't wrestled a good match for ages. There's far better talents that could main event at summerslam without sticking a match that would have been decent in 1997 up there.

Hopefully i'm wrong and shawn michaels can drag a decent match out of this but who knows
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:25
Regular
"..."
I think the WWE are insane to even let him wrestler. Imagine you are one of the young talents on the roster looking up and seeing that a feud and a place on a PPV that could have been yours has been given to someone who hasn't even had a dark match in the run-up? How would you feel?
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:11
Regular
oh yeah it was wrestlemania 14 in 1998. Thanks for pointing that out
Mon 19/08/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh yeah, forgot about that Wrestlemania match - silly me.

I was thinking about the match against HHH when he ended his career though, kinda.

You know waht I mean though, right?
Mon 19/08/02 at 17:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hercules! wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> Didn't Mick Foley lose his last match though?
>
> -------
>
> Yeah - to HHH aswell.
>
> Interesting huh.......

---

No, it was in a Fatal 4 Way at Wrestlemania X6.

Unless you meant he got pinned by Triple H in that match (which I'm not sure if he did or not), which could be right. I think he got pinned by The Rock though...

His last 1 on 1 match was against Triple H at No Way Out in the Hell in a Cell and he lost that as well.

Didn't end his career on too much of a high, did he?
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
CDouch wrote:
> Didn't Mick Foley lose his last match though?

-------

Yeah - to HHH aswell.

Interesting huh.......
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
Just a little correction, Wrestlemania 14 was actually in 1998.

I know this because I have the event in question on VHS.
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Didn't Mick Foley lose his last match though?
Mon 19/08/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Not for his health. But for Vince and his ratings, yes.

Im not too sure if he will take a bump properly anymore.... and when that happens - the match gets really boring.

Take Hulk, Taker and William Regal for example, they dont take bumps properly. They fall really slowly and on thier sides, not flat on thier backs. Which could hurt them.

We never know though, HBK might impress us and give us one helluva match like the good ol' days.

The fued is a very interesting one, but its gonna be short lived seeing as though its HBK's last match.

I dont think he's gonna wrestle as much exactly, seeing as though he keeps saying he is going to "fight"..... and that he has to "fight" to be a man. Or something.
Reckon that might be hinting a street fight match-up?

Ah well, lets just hope the match is good and that he doesnt hurt himself.

:)
Mon 19/08/02 at 13:35
Regular
Should HBK wrestle again.Hell yeah he should.The HHH vs HBK match in my opinion is definitely going to be the best match at summerslam.

This will be HBK's first match since losing the wwf title to Stone cold steve austin at wrestlemania 14 which was way back in 1999 so I think HBK will win as the WWE will realise that if this is HBK's final match they should have him defeat HHH.

On the other hand if HBK tells them he will wrestle regular again then it is likely HBK will lose so that a HHH vs HBK feud can really run it's course.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.