GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm so bloody nervous"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 19:13
Regular
Exam results tommorrow, as you may know. I need at least ABBB on my AS's, and thats a bit low. Gay gay gay.

So soon I will stop typing crap like this and go and drink beer and watch a film, probably Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade because thats what I feel like watching. I'll still be too nervous to sleep, but I have Nytol stuff that my dad gave me so I'm set.

Being this nervous is really annoying. Gay.
Thu 15/08/02 at 11:41
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Good luck to everyone getting important exam results.
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stryke wrote:
> Just because it's in the day, doesn't mean it has to be in daylight.
> It could be a bright day and the Orcs would deck you if you were
> underground.

Yes perhaps. But being underground in an area full of Orcs isnt very wise. Unless you are Legolas. He kicks @ss.
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:22
Regular
Just because it's in the day, doesn't mean it has to be in daylight. It could be a bright day and the Orcs would deck you if you were underground. So mua. God I'm sad.
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sibs wrote:
> Orcs could deck you any day.

Not true. Orcs cannot travel in daylight. Unless of course you were referring to the Uruk-Hai.
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:14
Regular
Sibs wrote:
>
>
> Hey! Orcs rule. Orcs could deck you any day. If they were real...
> :P

--

If? What do you mean, IF? Of course they're real. Pah, Orcs not real, I don't know...
Thu 15/08/02 at 00:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
dont bother being nevous. muy college wont let me go and pick em up. i have t0 wait until frida to get omine in the post.
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Rakuga wrote:
all they did was walk around and
> fight orcs. So predictable...
> ORCS!

Hey! Orcs rule. Orcs could deck you any day. If they were real...
:P
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
I've finished Last Crusade now, and not getting tired much at all. ANd not once did Sallah shrink in size, shake an axe and ponce about growling with a beard. And he rode a horse and laughed at Indy, which is bad.

Now I'm trying to find Raiders of the Lost Ark because a) Temple of Doom is gay compared to other two b) I wanna. But I can't find it Gay. It's not in the special presentation cheapo cardboard box I got the trilogy in. So where could it be? I would say my sister stole it, but her favourite films are Shes All That and Coyote Ugly, so she wouldn't. Gaaaaaaaay.
Wed 14/08/02 at 22:55
Regular
If it all goes wrong, there's always retakes.

That's what I'm telling myself.

I'll only get 3 results tomorrow because we "postponed" the last maths exam until next year.

They could be anything from A-C.
AAB is the best I can hope for although I've no idea how I did...
Wed 14/08/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh aye apparently your levels are p!ss easy

If it goes on same trend for 2 years everyone has A pass

FIX FIX

I'm the best :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.