GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am Turok"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 19:08
Regular
Yeah, thats right. I entered. I need money and my name would still be Joby those people are just idiots and think I will change it.

Soon as I have my 500 I will be happy.

Who else is Turok?
Fri 16/08/02 at 02:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Hey, can I ask how you got your job there? Did you go in and ask? I'm thinking of working there
Fri 16/08/02 at 01:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Wow I was a bit gone. Anyways, I actually fear they will choose me because of my job in GAME and I have to wear a name tag and everything.

Ah crap.

:(
Thu 15/08/02 at 00:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
I am turok. dunosuar hunter,

ui hate do much to drunk and now its telly funny. ah. kife sucks llol
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:49
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> Hur hur Turok, well I never, what next "Hi my name's Master
> Chief"
>
>
> *hides deed poll name change for master chef*
>
> now you're just being crazy .........

Even worse: -

"Hey i'm Mario, I star in a videogame!"

What is the world coming to?
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Hur hur Turok, well I never, what next "Hi my name's Master
> Chief"

*hides deed poll name change for master chef*

now you're just being crazy .........
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:42
Regular
But he's called Turok, he deserves to be hit.

*please note anyone who reads this who is called Turok, I'm only yokin*

Hur hur Turok, well I never, what next "Hi my name's Master Chief"
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
you'd have to be a pretty unstable person in society to go around beating people up beause of their name
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:37
Regular
Okay the advertising will work for a while but they'll have a law suit on their hands cuase the dudes who are called Turok are all gonna get beaten up, there's no doubt about it, if I met someone called Turok i'd want to hit him and so would lots of other people.

I think we should have a national 'hit the tw@ts called Turok day' that'll learn em. Damn punks wanting to have their name changed to be called after a big gay red indian guy in a g-string.
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:32
Regular
Or they'll just get laughed at. They'll spend the 500 quid, then realise they're lumbered with an X-Box and a really gay name. They can use the X-Box for throwing at pooftas, but they're all stuck with the really really gay name. And then it'll be on the news that they all accidentally stamped and punched themselves to death.
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:31
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Yup. It's already been on my radio now, when the DJ was doing the usual bit of talking, that bores the hell out of you. In the middle:

"And did you here this? The makers of Turok on the Xbox and PC have......."

So it's working.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.