GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steve Austin Arrested (Again)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 17:30
Regular
Just check out WrestleZone.com for numerous news stories on the latest situation.

Apparently, he punched Debra in the back and face just after he was released from the WWE on June 5th, and although Debra dropped charges it appears as though they haven't resolved their differences yet to say the least, and the police have had a warrant to arrest him ever since June 5th. My guess is that it was her call to have him arrested today/yesterday.

He's paid the bail and is already out of jail, but if he's convicted he could face around a year behind bars.
Thu 15/08/02 at 17:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> I guess he's different 'behind the curtains', if you will. Sorry for
> the awful pun.

---

Actually, it made me laugh.

:-D
Thu 15/08/02 at 16:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
I heard he was quite nice to people backstage, especially to younger wrestlers with Scotty (he helped Scotty 2 Hotty when he had his first back injury around a year ago.)

I guess he's different 'behind the curtains', if you will. Sorry for the awful pun.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah well.

I never liked Austin anyway, but this has just made me hate him even more. All this abuse and stuff.

Meh!
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
just a shame with Austin going down the gutter he's got to take the WWE down with him to
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:30
Regular
"One More Chance"
Serves him right. I was reading a magazine and it said a helicopter was sent to follow him all day when he was driving etc and they caught him on film driving with a open can of beer on his lap.

He really is going down the wrong path, if he continues to beat his wife he deserves to get arrested and any thing else that happens to him.
Wed 14/08/02 at 17:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just check out WrestleZone.com for numerous news stories on the latest situation.

Apparently, he punched Debra in the back and face just after he was released from the WWE on June 5th, and although Debra dropped charges it appears as though they haven't resolved their differences yet to say the least, and the police have had a warrant to arrest him ever since June 5th. My guess is that it was her call to have him arrested today/yesterday.

He's paid the bail and is already out of jail, but if he's convicted he could face around a year behind bars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.