GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ever get the feeling you are going to die?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 01:05
Regular
I've had it for about a year... it doesn't bother me and I go about my life fine but when I was about a metre away from getting hit by a speeding car I started to get paranoid about thing.

Going out at night of fear of being stabbed or something
Always aware of road when I'm in car
Always checking gas taps/candles etc are all out and test fire alarm

It can get annoying but i've only just released there that I am scared of dying young against my will... I don't want to die but this feeling of I could die tomorrow helps me make most of life and not to regret doing things etc.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
I know what you mean, and get the same thing sometimes.

Try not to think about it.
Pretty crap advice, but it's the best i've come up with for myself.
That and try to make the most of your life while you have it ('if your scared of dying then don't be scared to live' and all that.) Sounds like you're doing that anyway tho.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I know we're all going to bloody die so stop repeating yourself

I was talking about dying now... before I've reached my peak etc
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
we're all going to die why worry about it? I just hope i die when i'm 110 or something, been a billionaire all my life and i have a heart attack while making love with my 21 year old wife. What a way to go :)
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:32
Regular
i believe thats a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. 'I have to switch my bedroom light on 17 times before I go to bed, or my family will die'. Death comes to us all, to be honest I am more worried about my family dying, as when I go, I won't have to suffer afterwards.

Playing extremely violent computer games helps, by de-sensitizing you to death. I am now convinced that driving a dodge viper into a wall at 150mph will be quick and painless. Then all I have to do is wait for the 'press fire to start again' screen to appear.......
Wed 14/08/02 at 09:30
Regular
yep......its called results day! lol

No not really. Obviously i fear horrible diseases and do the logical thing of playing it safe in dodgy circumstances.
Wed 14/08/02 at 01:10
Regular
".......on the attac"
Course you are going to die.....

And you're supposed to be a notable?
Wed 14/08/02 at 01:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've had it for about a year... it doesn't bother me and I go about my life fine but when I was about a metre away from getting hit by a speeding car I started to get paranoid about thing.

Going out at night of fear of being stabbed or something
Always aware of road when I'm in car
Always checking gas taps/candles etc are all out and test fire alarm

It can get annoying but i've only just released there that I am scared of dying young against my will... I don't want to die but this feeling of I could die tomorrow helps me make most of life and not to regret doing things etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.