GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chipping"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 22:53
Regular
and can i get another usb one cheaper? where? and one without a action relpay 2 thingy needed?
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:44
da_1_n_only wrote:

> With the plug and play ones you need AR2, or in some cases Region X
> will work.
>
> Those plug and play ones are quite cheap,

got a link for these? how much? can you get em doon the barras?
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Even on this banner:

http://217.158.120.86/banners/ps2_bundles.gif

The PS2 is rising up. Had it been taken two minutes later, it would've sprouted legs and an arm. And be running towards a lake/lake shouting "PHONEY!" into a phone.

You'll see! MUHAHAHAHAHHA!
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You must be very bored Tom...... and thats why you must gimme a link to that Monopoly thing and chat to me.

:)
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:06
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I think some people don't believe me!

Here's proof. It was taken by a PS2 owner who chipped his machine. He never saw it again.

http://www.toms.area.btinternet.co.uk/Proof.jpg
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Could be. But who knows.......

*cue X-Files music*
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I reakon your PS2 is what broke your computer. The splashes from the river got inside, and mutated into tiny little creatures of the night, raised from childhood to cause mass destruction.

That is all.
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah!

Thats exactly what it did just then!

Wow.
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:45
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Did yours ring up sony yet hurc, and say:

"THIS GUY'S A PHONEY! PHOOOONEEEYYY! HEY LOOK EVERYONE! THIS GUY'S A PHONEY! YOU'RE A PHONEY!"

I hear it's a premium rate line too. Then your PS2 goes and jumps in a river.
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If I could be bothered, I would tell you all about chipping PS2's.

I dont know how to do it but I know what it does and all about what happens etc.

But guess what............ I cant be bothered.

:P
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
modchip.co.uk have caught my eye as they pick it up, do all the chipping and send it you back with a 1 yr gurantee. Anyone had any experience with these people and if so what was the service like

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.