GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 - who is best? Snake or Raiden?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 14:49
Regular
If u have an opinion about who is the best outta the two, then plz tell me!
Sun 11/08/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Snake easily wins it for me for the simple fact that Raiden doesn't tell that annoying Rose to just shut up and let him get on with the mission.

*sorry rose can you please shut up for a minute, i'm in a room with about 4 heavily armed guards so the last thing that's on my mind at the moment is what's so special about april the bloody 30th thank you*

that's what i would've said anyway
Sun 11/08/02 at 16:48
Regular
Hey, it's a perfectly good question Herc and PK! LF's said it all really. Snake would definitely win because he's a maverick really. Raiden is tied down by rules and order, whereas Snake is his own boss.

That's why Snake'll always win. I think..
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:29
Snake is far more experienced than Raiden and in my opinion, is more well-suited to the more difficult jobs at hand. Snake doesn't let emotions get in the way of the job at hand, either, and as you will see when you play MGS2: Substance, that he isn't very fond of Raiden. Perhaps a little jealousy by Snake?

Raiden is new in the battlefield, and his white hair symbolises that. For timed missions, Raiden is at an advantage, as he is far more flexible, and can cartwheel and rappel. He lets his emotions get in the way somewhat considerably more so than Snake, as seen when talking with Rose on the codec. Snake often cuts him off (in Substance, that is) to get to the point.

In short, they are two clashing personalities, but in the end, the winner would have to be Snake, and Konami hint at that with Raiden's white hair, although it may not seem very specific.
Fri 09/08/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Hercules! wrote:
> What is the point?

The point is where my mouse is about to click...

"Back"!
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
What is the point?
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:49
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
If u have an opinion about who is the best outta the two, then plz tell me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.