GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Merry Christmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/11/00 at 19:51
Regular
Start collecting your shopping list and you lucky gamers are going to be in for the best time of your gaming carrers.Lokk at the titles coming out on everythin,SHENMUE -greatest gaming acheivement then there is the fabulous Smackdown 2 -greatest wreastling game ever,Quake 3-the greatest online game ever,Zelda:Majoras Mask -the classic has come back and looks stunning,Jet Set Radio-colourful,great gameplay ,a pleasure to play,There are tons of classic games coming out so get you lists out cause you are going to be broke but what a reason to be ,you are enjoying the greatest experience of a gamers life ever ,get those wallets out.
Sun 19/11/00 at 00:48
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Do Ants have less memory span than Goldfish? I suppose they must, otherwise they wouldn't keep repeating everything they write over and over and over and over again.

(:}"ONCE YOU POP, THEY STOP!!" TASTEEE - ESPECIALLY THE LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 18/11/00 at 22:02
Regular
The advertising for it, and probably kids wanting to see it, would ruin Christmas. :)
Sat 18/11/00 at 21:55
Regular
I think that the Grinch will ruin christmas!
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:16
Regular
Because we were all posting sensible posts anyway.

:)
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fogmaster......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................... You've ruined the topic.
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
doh
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well I could be talking about my sex life, but I'm not. Us Ants don't have much sex anyway.
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:12
Regular
I thought it wouldn't be inversly proportional, anyway.
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I hope you are referring to your post and not to your sex life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.