GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dan le Sac v Scroobius Pip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/08 at 10:31
Regular
Anyone else got this album? It's very good.
Tue 29/07/08 at 18:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Just came through from Amazon yesterday.

I agree with YH, I think the MySpace vocals of 'Thou Shalt...' are slightly superior.

I think 'Waiting for the beat to kick in...' may have displaced 'Angles'/'Letter from God to Man' as my favourite track though. Every song is good though and it's certainly one of the best albums I've picked up in a while.
Tue 29/07/08 at 17:07
Regular
Ah, I see.

I think the vocal is better on the version of Thou Shalt Always Kill they had their myspace page rather than the album version.
Tue 29/07/08 at 00:06
Regular
I've been listening to these guys for a lonnnnng time and only just realised that these were the guys you were talking about O_o
Wed 11/06/08 at 22:20
Regular
I'm listening to it again now. Top tracks include:

Beat That My Heart Skipped
Tommy
Fixed
Angles
Letter From God To Man
Magicians Assistant
Thou Shalt Always Kill

This sort of stuff isn't usually my thing, but it's spot on.
Tue 03/06/08 at 12:24
Regular
It's hip-hop, but more of back to the roots style. They are brilliant just ordered the album today (didn't realise it was out) Can't wait to to hear it. Beat that my heart skipped is an awsome song.
Tue 20/05/08 at 17:31
Regular
Dunno what you'd call it to be honest.

Try and listen to a couple of tracks such as Magician, Thou shalt not kill.
Tue 20/05/08 at 01:03
Regular
What genre of music is it?
Fri 16/05/08 at 10:31
Regular
Anyone else got this album? It's very good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.