GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew Episode III = man hunt"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
This is the third instalment of the PS2 Crew chapter (been many more stories though here it is... would normally tell you what happened in the last one but if you didn’t read the last one then you probably wont read this.

--------------------

"Right you lot, get up now we are letting you go" Asher D mumbled

"Bout time to" Neo said staring at Asher

"Why are you letting us go" Tom said with a confused look on his face

Asher looked sad at letting the four PS2 Crew members go

"It aint my decision" He grumbled at KR

"So do we get our weapons back now?” KR asked angrily

"No" came the reply from Sibs who was the leader of the Nintendo elite

He was protected by the other 6 members of the Nintendo Elite who had taken over the city with the help of Asher and the cronies.

The crew members weren’t really bothered about not getting their special weapons back, KR had kept his MP5 and Neo still had his Sniper rifle hidden away, Badgerman had his Ak-47 and Tom had his laser gun

"Well" Badgerman started "we are going to destroy these guys" he added

The Four members were dropped from a helicopter out into the hard grass below them, whilst they were still dazed they saw Longy who was sitting looking around him

"They are strong" Longy started "they came into the PS2 Crew building only I managed to escape, the rest are in prison, possibly dead but I aint sure"

Longy had escaped with a few guns but only KR needed some add ons to his to make it more powerful, he passed KR a scope and a laser guided light for his MP5, KR added them on to his weapon

No where looked familiar until they saw that they were actually in the middle of the countryside with rocks and loads of bushes and bracken, Neo could see a fence in the distance by using his Sniper rifle

"HAHA" Asher laughed "we let you go but there is an electric fence surrounding this place and a massive manhunt will be starting in exactly 5 mins and they will kill you and burn you, AND there will be no escape" he shouted as he climbed on board a helicopter...

"Except that gate right at the bottom which will be surrounded" Neo laughed

The sky was getting darker as the helicopter flew into the distance, this would be a manhunt between the 6 PS2 Crew members and these things that were after them

"The only way we will get rid of all these guys is to kill them all and show no mercy" Tom said trying to convince himself every thing was going to be alright

"How many are there" KR asked Longy

"Well there will be about 200 of these guys" Longy started "But the thing is they are Newbies who can kill you and they hunt in packs" he added

The whole group looked towards the entrance way in the distance, only Neo had a clear view...

"No time now to talk, they have arrived" Neo said looking through his sniper rifle

Longy got out his hand crafted twin Desert eagles which had been modified for extra power, KR loaded his MP5 and was looking through the scope and was testing out the aiming on it, Badgerman got his AK-47 ready and Tom made sure his laser gun was working.

"Right" Longy started

"We need a plan" he added

"Erm don’t get shot and use your brain" KR said

"Good idea but remember these guys are good" Longy replied

Surprisingly the Newbies stayed where they were, But Neo was in for a shock when he saw that Quinty, Shadow, RM18 and Natbuc were standing around bossing the Newbies around.

"Tomorrow we will attack" Natbuc was heard saying

The crew heard this and decided to stay together but split up if they needed to.

They made their way to some rocks where they stayed there for a while...

"So tonight we will have KR and Neo on guard just incase they attack during the night" Longy said

"Yeh, you two have the scopes on your weapons so you keep us covered for a few hours" Badgerman said

KR and Neo watched the Newbies camped at the bottom, Neo had his sniper rifle scope aimed right near the gate, KRs was aimed around the path in which the Newbies were likely to take tomorrow...

"So what d'you think will happen" KR quizzed Neo

"They will attack in the next two hours" Neo said sounding sure of himself

KR saw a group of Newbies climbing there way up the hill, the group of four Newbies were climbing their way closer and closer up the hill, Neo looked at KR who looked back...

"Right, you take the two on the left and I take the two on the right" KR whispered

Neo gave him the thumbs up and got ready to open fire...

BANG!!!!!!

Shots rang out from the two guns, the Newbies fell to the floor with out a chance of getting their guns out...

"They wont send no more people up for a while now" KR grinned

"Yes but now we must move" Neo said

He turned around and saw Longy, Tom and Badgerman all awake and ready to move, they started moving towards another spot to hide in,
It took them a while to find another spot but this spot was perfect but some thing didn’t feel right about it.

"Now we all know we are heavily out numbered" Neo told the group

SUDDENLY from out of no where three armed Newbies fired three shots, Tom fell to the floor covered in blood whilst the rest of the group decimated the three Newbies...

Tom had been shot twice and was bleeding quite badly until Badgerman got a bandage out, he had to get out of this place quick but couldn’t do much, it was his and Longys turn to keep watch, KR turned the laser sighted light off on his MP5 and settled down before the upcoming manhunt the next day.

Longy sat wide awake looking around even though it was pitch black, all he kept doing was checking his weapons were not going to let him down, Tom walked over to where Badgerman was laying and woke him up...

"We gotta get out of here" Tom said "Some thing aint right with this place"

"How...Do...you...know...that" Badgerman said still half asleep

Tom explained quietly how a voice in his head kept telling him things, but he knew he wasn't going mad he just couldn’t figure out why there was a voice in his head, Badgerman just blamed it on Tom being shot but knew he could be telling the truth...

It had turned to daylight now and the manhunt would have already been started, Tom and Badgerman were considering leaving and splitting up from the group to go the way that the voice in Toms head...

KR, Longy and Neo decided to stay where they were until had worked out a plan.

Neo grabbed his sniper rifle and looked towards the Newbie base again, Shadow had disappeared leaving Quinty and Natbuc controlling 150 Newbies, Tom and Badgerman were ready to leave when some one started talking to KR....

"Let them leave, I will guide them" The voice said

"What you say,” KR said looking at Longy

Longy had a confused look on his face and told KR that no one had said any thing...

"I will come back for you three later, Tom and Badgerman need to get out or else Tom will die of his injuries" the voice continued

"Off you two go then" Longy said

"Hope you find your way out and come back later" KR said

They said their goodbyes but knew they had a job to do...

"Hope you know what your doing" Badgerman

Tom was being helped along by Badgerman, Neo thought the only way out was through the gate but infact Tom was being told to go towards another gap in the fence that had specially been made for their escape a few hours ago...

"Go left, now forward 100 yards" The voice was telling tom

"Now there are two guys sitting around up ahead, Badgerman you take them out" The voice said

"Hang on, I can hear the voice now, he just told me to take out two guards up here" Badgerman said looking at Tom

Surprisingly none of the guards had heard Badgerman talking but the voice the still talking to them. It was like they had some sort of Mobile phone stuck in their ear when it suddenly dawned on them...

"Hey who ever you are, your using Resi's machine that watches us and talks to us without any one else knowing" Badgerman replied

"So how do I know you aint going to direct us to Natbuc, Quinty and Shadow" Tom added

"Well" the voice began "you just have to trust people some time, or else you have no chance of getting out of here" It added

"What about Neo, Longy and KR" Tom added feeling weaker now

"They will look after themselves until later" Shadow said

Meanwhile the other three had saw a group of thirty Newbies coming up...

"Right I have an idea" KR said quietly

The group listened and decided to try it, Longy stepped out in full view of the thirty Newbies whilst KR and Neo ran and hid in the rocky hill next to Longy, KR and Neo turned their scopes on and got ready for the signal...

"Hello" Longy said to them

They looked a bit puzzled as Longy pulled out his two desert eagles and looked at each Newbie before raising one gun in the air, the Newbies looked up...

"NOW" Longy shouted

Neo began picking off the Newbies heads with his sniper rifle whilst KR was shooting at the Newbies legs so they fell to the floor, they were hoping to keep one alive to question him, Longy meanwhile was shooting and dodging at the same time, the Newbies fell to the floor in pain...

"FREEZE!" a stern sounding voice said from behind KR and Neo

It was Quinty, but he didn’t notice Longy tip toeing behind him, Longy smacked Quinty over the back of his head with his gun, Quinty fell to the floor, Neo tied him up and they took him back to their hide out.
It was dark in their cave and KR turned his MP5s light on and shined it in Quintys eyes until he woke up....

"So we nearly there then" Badgerman asked the voice

"Well I see your friends looked after them selves well" The voice replied

Tom and Badgerman walked for what must have seemed hours, they came to the fence but it had a security pass near it...

"This is where I come in" The voice said "Wait here I will be with you in 20 mins and will help you get out" it added

Tom sat on a rock waiting for "The Voice" to come, Badgerman was wary of who it could be...

A jeep pulled up outside the security door, this jeep had a machine gun on top with enough room for 6 people in it...

"We have been screwed" Badgerman muttered

The security door open and up walked the figure, his knife shined in his hand, Tom and Badgerman knew whom he was and couldn’t believe the voice had tricked them...

"Great" Tom shouted, the man put his knife away and walked back to the jeep and went through the security doors again bringing the jeep this time...

"Well what you waiting for?" Shadow laughed "Because I AM THE VOICE" he smiled

"What do you plan to do" KR said staring straight at Quinty

"nothing" came the reply

Longy hit him on the head with the butt of his gun

This lasted about ten minutes until Quinty finally cracked and broke out into an evil laughter

"The whole of the group will be here in 20 mins" Quinty told Longy

Longy got out his desert eagles and pointed them straight at Quintys head, KR pointed towards his knee caps instead

BANG!.................BANG!

Two shots went off...

"He won't be walking for a while" Neo grinned as he walked out the cave

The guys were ready for the attack to happen but were unaware that Shadow, Tom and Badgerman were on their way to help.

"Wish me luck" Longy laughed as he walked out the cave alone

"Where's he off" Neo asked KR puzzlingly

"Ah, don't worry about him" KR began "He is a master at stealth, it was the thing he chose ages ago" he added

"Chose?" Neo asked intrigued

"Yeh when the PS2 Crew started a while back we got the chance to train for ages in one area, he trained in the stealth area" KR laughed

"What did you choose?" Neo asked interested

"I can infiltrate anywhere and I am good with the MP5" KR grinned "that why I use it all the time"

"So you can get in anywhere and are good with the MP5" Neo asked

"yeh" came the reply

"So when do I get these skills?" Neo asked

Before he could reply Longy came back breathless

"they are coming...now" Longy gasped

A jeep pulled outside the cave totally spoiling the hiding place, out stepped Shadow, Tom and Badgerman ran in the cave...

"Quick get in the jeep we are going to destroy them once and for all" Tom said

"Hey Shadow" KR said without saying any thing else

The whole group looked at KR but then ran towards the jeep.

Longy decided he wanted to get out the jeep half way down the hill, he got out and told the group he would meet later, Shadow drove the jeep down the hill whilst Tom went on the machine gun. Shadow stopped and told KR to get out...

"Why" KR asked puzzlingly

"See that building over there" Shadow pointed "I want to go in there and get out a document that will reveal this whole corruption" he added

KR jumped and started walking towards it whilst Longy decided he was going to help KR, the two of them walked into the building to grab the document.

Longy walked in with his pistols ready, KR was walking behind him with the light of his MP5 showing the way, the building was like a bungalow so they had no problems about going up stairs, The two of them made their way right to the back of the building.

"This door ahead must be where it is" Longy said pointing to it

"Right you take the left side of the door and I will take the right side " KR ordered

The Door burst open.....

"FREEZE" Longy Shouted

"We aint the police Longy, and anyways this place is empty" KR laughed looking around the room

A safe at the back of the room caught KRs attention whilst Longy searched through the desks, KR went up to the safe and managed to crack it whilst Longy was looking at a locked draw at the bottom of the desk...

The safe opened slowly and KR looked inside and found a key, he threw it to Longy who opened the locked draw which revealed a scribbled note on a piece of paper....

Longy showed KR and they both read it and then put it away quickly before making their way out of the building again. They stepped outside and made their way down to meet up with Shadow and the rest of the group...

"Its Just a myth, every one knows he doesn’t exist" Longy laughed

"No one has ever seen him and that makes him not real" Longy added

The two of them started walking down the hill when they saw the rest of the group except Shadow sitting behind a tree whilst Shadows jeep was parked in the Nintendo elite base at the bottom of the hill...

Neo, Badgerman and Tom were hiding behind the tree as Shadow came racing back in his jeep under heavy fire...

"Cover him" KR shouted to the rest of the group

They all got out their guns and started shooting away at the people who were shooting Shadows jeep...

Longy turned Round to see ssxpro standing behind him with a rocket launcher over his shoulder...

"Shadow came and got me and he should have set the bomb by now" ssxpro told Longy

"The bomb?" Longy asked puzzled

ssxpro explained that Shadow had set a bomb right at the bottom of the hill, it should be able to wipe out all the Newbies but would not get to the 6 members of the Nintendo elite or Natbuc, Quinty or Asher D...

The Jeep sped up the hill as the 7 PS2 Crew members jumped into the jeep and started firing out, Longy fired his desert eagles into the Newbies down below, KR fired his MP5 down whilst Tom fired his Laser gun.

Shadow was concentrating on driving away as fast as he could because the bomb was about to go off any second...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

An explosion rocked the hills below making the ground tremble, the crew members sat in the back watching to make sure no Newbies followed them...

Once past the fence that Shadow was able to open Longy got out the note scribbled on the piece of paper, the whole group had a look at it but the group was split over whether the name on the paper existed or not...

•Keyzer Soze will kill the nintendo Elites•

The paper read...

"He is real" KR said only a handful of the group knew he existed

"We are going to help him" KR said

"We don’t even know if this IS a person" Longy stated

"Anyways we gotta get some rest" Tom began

"Yeh because we will have to destroy the Elites quickly" Shadow added

Who was this Keyzer Soze?
Why would he want to destroy the elites?
How do the crew know him?
Why do some say he doesn’t exist?

Find out soon...

Thanks for reading

KR
Wed 31/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
This is the third instalment of the PS2 Crew chapter (been many more stories though here it is... would normally tell you what happened in the last one but if you didn’t read the last one then you probably wont read this.

--------------------

"Right you lot, get up now we are letting you go" Asher D mumbled

"Bout time to" Neo said staring at Asher

"Why are you letting us go" Tom said with a confused look on his face

Asher looked sad at letting the four PS2 Crew members go

"It aint my decision" He grumbled at KR

"So do we get our weapons back now?” KR asked angrily

"No" came the reply from Sibs who was the leader of the Nintendo elite

He was protected by the other 6 members of the Nintendo Elite who had taken over the city with the help of Asher and the cronies.

The crew members weren’t really bothered about not getting their special weapons back, KR had kept his MP5 and Neo still had his Sniper rifle hidden away, Badgerman had his Ak-47 and Tom had his laser gun

"Well" Badgerman started "we are going to destroy these guys" he added

The Four members were dropped from a helicopter out into the hard grass below them, whilst they were still dazed they saw Longy who was sitting looking around him

"They are strong" Longy started "they came into the PS2 Crew building only I managed to escape, the rest are in prison, possibly dead but I aint sure"

Longy had escaped with a few guns but only KR needed some add ons to his to make it more powerful, he passed KR a scope and a laser guided light for his MP5, KR added them on to his weapon

No where looked familiar until they saw that they were actually in the middle of the countryside with rocks and loads of bushes and bracken, Neo could see a fence in the distance by using his Sniper rifle

"HAHA" Asher laughed "we let you go but there is an electric fence surrounding this place and a massive manhunt will be starting in exactly 5 mins and they will kill you and burn you, AND there will be no escape" he shouted as he climbed on board a helicopter...

"Except that gate right at the bottom which will be surrounded" Neo laughed

The sky was getting darker as the helicopter flew into the distance, this would be a manhunt between the 6 PS2 Crew members and these things that were after them

"The only way we will get rid of all these guys is to kill them all and show no mercy" Tom said trying to convince himself every thing was going to be alright

"How many are there" KR asked Longy

"Well there will be about 200 of these guys" Longy started "But the thing is they are Newbies who can kill you and they hunt in packs" he added

The whole group looked towards the entrance way in the distance, only Neo had a clear view...

"No time now to talk, they have arrived" Neo said looking through his sniper rifle

Longy got out his hand crafted twin Desert eagles which had been modified for extra power, KR loaded his MP5 and was looking through the scope and was testing out the aiming on it, Badgerman got his AK-47 ready and Tom made sure his laser gun was working.

"Right" Longy started

"We need a plan" he added

"Erm don’t get shot and use your brain" KR said

"Good idea but remember these guys are good" Longy replied

Surprisingly the Newbies stayed where they were, But Neo was in for a shock when he saw that Quinty, Shadow, RM18 and Natbuc were standing around bossing the Newbies around.

"Tomorrow we will attack" Natbuc was heard saying

The crew heard this and decided to stay together but split up if they needed to.

They made their way to some rocks where they stayed there for a while...

"So tonight we will have KR and Neo on guard just incase they attack during the night" Longy said

"Yeh, you two have the scopes on your weapons so you keep us covered for a few hours" Badgerman said

KR and Neo watched the Newbies camped at the bottom, Neo had his sniper rifle scope aimed right near the gate, KRs was aimed around the path in which the Newbies were likely to take tomorrow...

"So what d'you think will happen" KR quizzed Neo

"They will attack in the next two hours" Neo said sounding sure of himself

KR saw a group of Newbies climbing there way up the hill, the group of four Newbies were climbing their way closer and closer up the hill, Neo looked at KR who looked back...

"Right, you take the two on the left and I take the two on the right" KR whispered

Neo gave him the thumbs up and got ready to open fire...

BANG!!!!!!

Shots rang out from the two guns, the Newbies fell to the floor with out a chance of getting their guns out...

"They wont send no more people up for a while now" KR grinned

"Yes but now we must move" Neo said

He turned around and saw Longy, Tom and Badgerman all awake and ready to move, they started moving towards another spot to hide in,
It took them a while to find another spot but this spot was perfect but some thing didn’t feel right about it.

"Now we all know we are heavily out numbered" Neo told the group

SUDDENLY from out of no where three armed Newbies fired three shots, Tom fell to the floor covered in blood whilst the rest of the group decimated the three Newbies...

Tom had been shot twice and was bleeding quite badly until Badgerman got a bandage out, he had to get out of this place quick but couldn’t do much, it was his and Longys turn to keep watch, KR turned the laser sighted light off on his MP5 and settled down before the upcoming manhunt the next day.

Longy sat wide awake looking around even though it was pitch black, all he kept doing was checking his weapons were not going to let him down, Tom walked over to where Badgerman was laying and woke him up...

"We gotta get out of here" Tom said "Some thing aint right with this place"

"How...Do...you...know...that" Badgerman said still half asleep

Tom explained quietly how a voice in his head kept telling him things, but he knew he wasn't going mad he just couldn’t figure out why there was a voice in his head, Badgerman just blamed it on Tom being shot but knew he could be telling the truth...

It had turned to daylight now and the manhunt would have already been started, Tom and Badgerman were considering leaving and splitting up from the group to go the way that the voice in Toms head...

KR, Longy and Neo decided to stay where they were until had worked out a plan.

Neo grabbed his sniper rifle and looked towards the Newbie base again, Shadow had disappeared leaving Quinty and Natbuc controlling 150 Newbies, Tom and Badgerman were ready to leave when some one started talking to KR....

"Let them leave, I will guide them" The voice said

"What you say,” KR said looking at Longy

Longy had a confused look on his face and told KR that no one had said any thing...

"I will come back for you three later, Tom and Badgerman need to get out or else Tom will die of his injuries" the voice continued

"Off you two go then" Longy said

"Hope you find your way out and come back later" KR said

They said their goodbyes but knew they had a job to do...

"Hope you know what your doing" Badgerman

Tom was being helped along by Badgerman, Neo thought the only way out was through the gate but infact Tom was being told to go towards another gap in the fence that had specially been made for their escape a few hours ago...

"Go left, now forward 100 yards" The voice was telling tom

"Now there are two guys sitting around up ahead, Badgerman you take them out" The voice said

"Hang on, I can hear the voice now, he just told me to take out two guards up here" Badgerman said looking at Tom

Surprisingly none of the guards had heard Badgerman talking but the voice the still talking to them. It was like they had some sort of Mobile phone stuck in their ear when it suddenly dawned on them...

"Hey who ever you are, your using Resi's machine that watches us and talks to us without any one else knowing" Badgerman replied

"So how do I know you aint going to direct us to Natbuc, Quinty and Shadow" Tom added

"Well" the voice began "you just have to trust people some time, or else you have no chance of getting out of here" It added

"What about Neo, Longy and KR" Tom added feeling weaker now

"They will look after themselves until later" Shadow said

Meanwhile the other three had saw a group of thirty Newbies coming up...

"Right I have an idea" KR said quietly

The group listened and decided to try it, Longy stepped out in full view of the thirty Newbies whilst KR and Neo ran and hid in the rocky hill next to Longy, KR and Neo turned their scopes on and got ready for the signal...

"Hello" Longy said to them

They looked a bit puzzled as Longy pulled out his two desert eagles and looked at each Newbie before raising one gun in the air, the Newbies looked up...

"NOW" Longy shouted

Neo began picking off the Newbies heads with his sniper rifle whilst KR was shooting at the Newbies legs so they fell to the floor, they were hoping to keep one alive to question him, Longy meanwhile was shooting and dodging at the same time, the Newbies fell to the floor in pain...

"FREEZE!" a stern sounding voice said from behind KR and Neo

It was Quinty, but he didn’t notice Longy tip toeing behind him, Longy smacked Quinty over the back of his head with his gun, Quinty fell to the floor, Neo tied him up and they took him back to their hide out.
It was dark in their cave and KR turned his MP5s light on and shined it in Quintys eyes until he woke up....

"So we nearly there then" Badgerman asked the voice

"Well I see your friends looked after them selves well" The voice replied

Tom and Badgerman walked for what must have seemed hours, they came to the fence but it had a security pass near it...

"This is where I come in" The voice said "Wait here I will be with you in 20 mins and will help you get out" it added

Tom sat on a rock waiting for "The Voice" to come, Badgerman was wary of who it could be...

A jeep pulled up outside the security door, this jeep had a machine gun on top with enough room for 6 people in it...

"We have been screwed" Badgerman muttered

The security door open and up walked the figure, his knife shined in his hand, Tom and Badgerman knew whom he was and couldn’t believe the voice had tricked them...

"Great" Tom shouted, the man put his knife away and walked back to the jeep and went through the security doors again bringing the jeep this time...

"Well what you waiting for?" Shadow laughed "Because I AM THE VOICE" he smiled

"What do you plan to do" KR said staring straight at Quinty

"nothing" came the reply

Longy hit him on the head with the butt of his gun

This lasted about ten minutes until Quinty finally cracked and broke out into an evil laughter

"The whole of the group will be here in 20 mins" Quinty told Longy

Longy got out his desert eagles and pointed them straight at Quintys head, KR pointed towards his knee caps instead

BANG!.................BANG!

Two shots went off...

"He won't be walking for a while" Neo grinned as he walked out the cave

The guys were ready for the attack to happen but were unaware that Shadow, Tom and Badgerman were on their way to help.

"Wish me luck" Longy laughed as he walked out the cave alone

"Where's he off" Neo asked KR puzzlingly

"Ah, don't worry about him" KR began "He is a master at stealth, it was the thing he chose ages ago" he added

"Chose?" Neo asked intrigued

"Yeh when the PS2 Crew started a while back we got the chance to train for ages in one area, he trained in the stealth area" KR laughed

"What did you choose?" Neo asked interested

"I can infiltrate anywhere and I am good with the MP5" KR grinned "that why I use it all the time"

"So you can get in anywhere and are good with the MP5" Neo asked

"yeh" came the reply

"So when do I get these skills?" Neo asked

Before he could reply Longy came back breathless

"they are coming...now" Longy gasped

A jeep pulled outside the cave totally spoiling the hiding place, out stepped Shadow, Tom and Badgerman ran in the cave...

"Quick get in the jeep we are going to destroy them once and for all" Tom said

"Hey Shadow" KR said without saying any thing else

The whole group looked at KR but then ran towards the jeep.

Longy decided he wanted to get out the jeep half way down the hill, he got out and told the group he would meet later, Shadow drove the jeep down the hill whilst Tom went on the machine gun. Shadow stopped and told KR to get out...

"Why" KR asked puzzlingly

"See that building over there" Shadow pointed "I want to go in there and get out a document that will reveal this whole corruption" he added

KR jumped and started walking towards it whilst Longy decided he was going to help KR, the two of them walked into the building to grab the document.

Longy walked in with his pistols ready, KR was walking behind him with the light of his MP5 showing the way, the building was like a bungalow so they had no problems about going up stairs, The two of them made their way right to the back of the building.

"This door ahead must be where it is" Longy said pointing to it

"Right you take the left side of the door and I will take the right side " KR ordered

The Door burst open.....

"FREEZE" Longy Shouted

"We aint the police Longy, and anyways this place is empty" KR laughed looking around the room

A safe at the back of the room caught KRs attention whilst Longy searched through the desks, KR went up to the safe and managed to crack it whilst Longy was looking at a locked draw at the bottom of the desk...

The safe opened slowly and KR looked inside and found a key, he threw it to Longy who opened the locked draw which revealed a scribbled note on a piece of paper....

Longy showed KR and they both read it and then put it away quickly before making their way out of the building again. They stepped outside and made their way down to meet up with Shadow and the rest of the group...

"Its Just a myth, every one knows he doesn’t exist" Longy laughed

"No one has ever seen him and that makes him not real" Longy added

The two of them started walking down the hill when they saw the rest of the group except Shadow sitting behind a tree whilst Shadows jeep was parked in the Nintendo elite base at the bottom of the hill...

Neo, Badgerman and Tom were hiding behind the tree as Shadow came racing back in his jeep under heavy fire...

"Cover him" KR shouted to the rest of the group

They all got out their guns and started shooting away at the people who were shooting Shadows jeep...

Longy turned Round to see ssxpro standing behind him with a rocket launcher over his shoulder...

"Shadow came and got me and he should have set the bomb by now" ssxpro told Longy

"The bomb?" Longy asked puzzled

ssxpro explained that Shadow had set a bomb right at the bottom of the hill, it should be able to wipe out all the Newbies but would not get to the 6 members of the Nintendo elite or Natbuc, Quinty or Asher D...

The Jeep sped up the hill as the 7 PS2 Crew members jumped into the jeep and started firing out, Longy fired his desert eagles into the Newbies down below, KR fired his MP5 down whilst Tom fired his Laser gun.

Shadow was concentrating on driving away as fast as he could because the bomb was about to go off any second...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

An explosion rocked the hills below making the ground tremble, the crew members sat in the back watching to make sure no Newbies followed them...

Once past the fence that Shadow was able to open Longy got out the note scribbled on the piece of paper, the whole group had a look at it but the group was split over whether the name on the paper existed or not...

•Keyzer Soze will kill the nintendo Elites•

The paper read...

"He is real" KR said only a handful of the group knew he existed

"We are going to help him" KR said

"We don’t even know if this IS a person" Longy stated

"Anyways we gotta get some rest" Tom began

"Yeh because we will have to destroy the Elites quickly" Shadow added

Who was this Keyzer Soze?
Why would he want to destroy the elites?
How do the crew know him?
Why do some say he doesn’t exist?

Find out soon...

Thanks for reading

KR
Thu 01/08/02 at 14:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Heh. Don't know why you bother posting it here, KR.

Thar be no people around these places.
Sat 03/08/02 at 23:55
Regular
good word count booster :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.