GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Comedy-The Camp Capers of Colin"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/07/02 at 12:24
Regular
I walked up to a path and although it was in broad daylight I was scared! Perhaps it was because it reminded me of the allies where the school bullies. Just the memory of it made me weep in despair. However I choose to walk upon that path, as there was no other route to Mullion Cove. Thankfully I found an escape quickly. I saw a hole in a hedge. A small glimmer of hope. Even though it was just 7cm wide I took it.
Once through the hedge my clothes had been ripped but that was the least of my troubles, as I had to run with great speed immediately to retain my tarnished life. For the farmer who owned the property had mistaken me for a fox attempting to kill his chickens and was shooting at me with his double-barrelled sawn off shotgun. Yet even after I had escaped from the guns range I had no chance to recapture my breath for he, the farmer, had set his terrifying dogs upon me. The mysterious breed known only as two-week-old Yorkshire terriers. They soon caught up with me and wrapped their boneless gums around my bare spine leaving me writhing in pain. Yet I managed to stifle up enough strength to scramble to my feet and flee from these satanic dogs. Soon I had reached the field boundary and I decided to jump it and therefore ignoring the sign displaying DANGER in large red letters.
Now that was a mistake! I rolled down the steep valley slope with only the sound of my cracking bones to comfort me. One broken arm and a fractured leg later I stood up and slowly made my way up the opposite side of the valley. Around 17 days later I raised my arms in triumph. I had triumphed the 7-foot high valley slope! However yet another calamity awaited me I immediately stumbled forwards and, just my luck, fell vertically 3,000 meters down a cliff face. I was soon laying on the floor slightly dazed by the events of the day, yet still trying to count my blessings. At that very moment though I heard the ‘baah’ of a sheep. It was a comforting sound. Alas it was not my Romeo Ronald but a herd of ill-tempered-mutated sheep that decided to trample upon my bear backed torso of pain suffering and humiliation.
Three cracked ribs 16 slipped disks and a snapped humorous later I stood up determined to reach my destination of Mullion Cove. But a small child of a sheep had stood in my path. Unnoticed by me I tripped over it and fell to my doom at the bottom of Davie Jones' locker. I would now never reach my destination of Mullion Cove for one week later I drowned in my own urine.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 31/07/02 at 12:24
I walked up to a path and although it was in broad daylight I was scared! Perhaps it was because it reminded me of the allies where the school bullies. Just the memory of it made me weep in despair. However I choose to walk upon that path, as there was no other route to Mullion Cove. Thankfully I found an escape quickly. I saw a hole in a hedge. A small glimmer of hope. Even though it was just 7cm wide I took it.
Once through the hedge my clothes had been ripped but that was the least of my troubles, as I had to run with great speed immediately to retain my tarnished life. For the farmer who owned the property had mistaken me for a fox attempting to kill his chickens and was shooting at me with his double-barrelled sawn off shotgun. Yet even after I had escaped from the guns range I had no chance to recapture my breath for he, the farmer, had set his terrifying dogs upon me. The mysterious breed known only as two-week-old Yorkshire terriers. They soon caught up with me and wrapped their boneless gums around my bare spine leaving me writhing in pain. Yet I managed to stifle up enough strength to scramble to my feet and flee from these satanic dogs. Soon I had reached the field boundary and I decided to jump it and therefore ignoring the sign displaying DANGER in large red letters.
Now that was a mistake! I rolled down the steep valley slope with only the sound of my cracking bones to comfort me. One broken arm and a fractured leg later I stood up and slowly made my way up the opposite side of the valley. Around 17 days later I raised my arms in triumph. I had triumphed the 7-foot high valley slope! However yet another calamity awaited me I immediately stumbled forwards and, just my luck, fell vertically 3,000 meters down a cliff face. I was soon laying on the floor slightly dazed by the events of the day, yet still trying to count my blessings. At that very moment though I heard the ‘baah’ of a sheep. It was a comforting sound. Alas it was not my Romeo Ronald but a herd of ill-tempered-mutated sheep that decided to trample upon my bear backed torso of pain suffering and humiliation.
Three cracked ribs 16 slipped disks and a snapped humorous later I stood up determined to reach my destination of Mullion Cove. But a small child of a sheep had stood in my path. Unnoticed by me I tripped over it and fell to my doom at the bottom of Davie Jones' locker. I would now never reach my destination of Mullion Cove for one week later I drowned in my own urine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.