GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm also having a laugh s well..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/11/00 at 22:15
Regular
After Sony very reasonably asked why Sega don't advertise enough, a Sega representitive answered, "Well, we hardly get enough time for advertising as we are always putting all the *cough* effort into our games, and making the most *cough* innovative games in the industry. Sega Bass Fishing for instance."
According to a local bartender, a bunch of people who worked for Sega were in the Pub all day yesterday and the day before. When he asked them what they do, they said they worked in the advertising department of Sega.
Later on, an amusing comment was made from a advertising worker for Sony, "Well, there's no surprise there then, is there!?!?"
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Earlier today, are cameras were sent in to see how much effort Sega really do put in. Most departments were fine (apart from maybe the boss's office, who was prancing around his desk listening to garage music). But when we went to the advertising department, we found a whole desk full of beer, and when we went through to the advertising design room, we found 20 men running around cheering at a couple of slugs having a race. They then proceeded to kill the slugs, and actually start making ideas. After an hour together they had drawn 1 curly line, one relatively staright line, and someone had made a shape by drawing around another persons erect, well, you can guess. They then had a huge argument about who's (put your favourite term for it in here) was biggest. We were disgusted, and we left.
We sold this video evidence to Sony for a small price, Sony said nothing, but their was a smug look on thier faces, as they left to join their wives and children at home to watch the football.

That report was made by Ant, main producer of "Watchant".
Wed 15/11/00 at 00:31
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Upon finally leaving the Pub (after ages) the smokesperson said "Were working on a game called Scuttleship Blue".. "I guarantee that Sega's ship will sink faster than Sony's"...

"Our curly line, which took fifteen "graphic artists" an average of five detentions and sixteen sticks of chalk each to design, represents everything going down the plughole at 20 billion pixels a nanosecond, or in Arsenal's case something entirely different! He He"
Wed 15/11/00 at 00:17
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I assume PB no longer wishes to work in this industry

Hunch
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:51
"possibly impossible"
Ant, I'm not siding with anyone, I think both Sega and Sony should get out more! Nintendo would join them, but they are probably still at school.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:44
Regular
I've been on for ages, hope my parents don't come up and find i'm on!
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cheers sniper. Also, PB!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!!!
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
I meant Sega by the way...
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:41
Regular
You are funny ant.......
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:40
"possibly impossible"
A report into the staff of the SCEE offices of Sony shows that 9/10 workers have never visited a pub. It also shows that most of them had no idea of what a 'woman' was and what the phrase 'going outside' actually meant.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Seha have just announced the name for thier next console, it is to be called, "Sage Drunker", the second name is supposed to be made up of different experiences from Sega's workers lifetimes.
As Nintendo pointed out later on though, "They spelt Sega wrong though."
And then Sony replied with, "You can guess where they were when the made that name!"
Sega's response was "YOU'RE NOT SINGING, YOU'RE NOT SINGING, slurrr YOU'RE NOT SINGING ANY....slurrr. PPPEUUUUGGGGHHH" The last bit came from the Head of Sega, who threw up at the time. We also have no idea why he was singing in such an idiotic manner...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.