GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EMULATORS- some sites please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/07/02 at 21:58
Regular
Could someone point me in the right direction for post 16 bit emulators. I'll probably end up buying consoles that came out in the 90's, so I'm mainly after spectrum and BBC micro stuff.

Many thanks.

Note: Emulation of modern games is illegal. The only way it's acceptable is if the game is no longer sold new in which case no one is losing money.

Sonic
Sun 28/07/02 at 21:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Could someone point me in the right direction for post 16 bit emulators. I'll probably end up buying consoles that came out in the 90's, so I'm mainly after spectrum and BBC micro stuff.

Many thanks.

Note: Emulation of modern games is illegal. The only way it's acceptable is if the game is no longer sold new in which case no one is losing money.

Sonic
Sun 28/07/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I used to have a really good emulation site which had all those old machines there for download.

Sorry but I lost it and cant find it again.

Best I can do now is show you the Yahoo page with all listings of pages and stuff on emulators.

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/ query?p=emulators&hc=18&hs=231

(remove space)

Laters.
Mon 29/07/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
There are 2 excellent sites I know for Spectrum games and emulators:

ftp.unit.no/pub/sinclair and www.rebelstar.co.uk/games

Both sites have loads of emulators for the Spectrum, and almost every Spectrum game ever made.

Hope that helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.