GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[MUSIC] LILY ALLEN 'Alright Still' album"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/08 at 23:05
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
I always thought I hated Lily Allen and to be honest, I don't really know how I came to put this album on my ipod. I had a long trip ahead of me and wanted some new music to listen. Now, I've had Lily on my iTunes for a year or so, and thought that that was the best place for it to stay, happily in my library, out of the my way of my ears, leaving me alone, thank you very much. I was always the first one to protest about how annoying and down right, blummin immature I thought that this girl was, due to the nature of her lyrics along the lines of 'haha I'm better than you, now you're upset and I think it's brilliant' (...ahhh the youth of today). I thought she was a brat, after the stories of her being expelled from 50,000 private schools (ok, ok, I don't think it was THAT many) and the trouble she has gotten into. Then I saw her on 'The Friday Night Project' and found myself warming to her (can I really be feeling this way, I kept asking myself). I actually found her quite sweet, with a fun sense of humour, laughing a lot at things that she had said herself, not taking herself too seriously. She made me laugh quite a few times...so thought it was about time I gave her album go...and I'm very glad that I did.

Lily Allen has been portrayed as the girl of pop with attitude, "down with the kids on the streets", giving it large on drink and getting into trouble. But evermore recently she is becoming a perfectly respectable young lady. This album sees her as a bit of dirty pop, with a bittersweet britpop edge, a dash of hip-hop and sprinkle of dancehall and ska for good measure. She sings with what seems to be a fake 'cockney' accent, that at times seems somewhat contrived...but why not...music is about a performance, right?

Allegedly making her music fame from the social network website, myspace...the 'clever' way of letting the music of unsigned artists be heard by the masses. Her album 'Alright, Still' was released in July 2006, and it is actually quite good. It reached number 2 in the album charts selling over 900,000 copies, making it a triple platinum hit.

Onto the songs...This is how I like to do my albums reviews...I give each track a rating out of 10 . I've written about each track using 2 categories: Sound and About (self explanatory n'est pas?).
Disclaimer: I've noted that some people don't like album reviews that have descriptions of each track, if you are one of these people, I suggest you only read one or two :) sound fair???

1) Smile - 3:17 (1st single release, in July 2006, reaching number 1 in the UK singles chart)
"At first when I see you cry, yeah it makes me smile...At worst I feel bad for a while, but then I just smile, I go ahead and smile" (Nice to know that being civil is still popular amongst Brit Teens of today)

>>Sound: Melodically this song is very good, very catchy. The song reminds me of something you would hear on holiday somewhere, kinda feels caribbean-esque. A delicate touch of raggae dancehall blended sweetly with a general poppy vibe, nice.
>>About: This song is about the aftermath of a break up. It tells the story of getting hurt in a relationship, but finding happiness from seeing the suffering of the person who caused the hurt (how lovely). Lyrically it's interesting, but on a personal level, I disapprove with the nature of the song, I hate it when people seek to revenge (such a waste of energy, the bigger man steps away blah de blah). But whatever, it's a nicely crafted piece of writing.

Track rating: 8/10

2) Knock 'Em Out - 2.54
"Try desperately to think of the politest way to say, just get out my face" (I usually find that a good "I'm-not-interested" does the trick)

>>Sound: This has a very different sound to the last song, it has a much more conversational approach. For anyone who is familiar with 'The Streets' this song sounds like it has come from their influence. The upbeat, rhythmic drum beats along with the brass rifts, and the jazzy style tinkling piano, make this another catchy tune. If I go into my iTunes and need a song to listen to, I usually find myself choosing this one. It's one of those songs that just make me smile. I really like this one, mainly because it made me laugh a few times when I first heard it, so the comedic value of the lyrics is bumping this score up.
>>About: This song is about being hit on in a club, or anywhere really. It's sung from the perspective of the person being chatted up or leered at, how they want to be left alone so that they can get on with what they were doing. The lyrics go on to suggest ways of trying to get out of the situation, for instance, tell the person that you've got to go because you're getting married next week, or your house is on fire, or that you have syphilis!

Track rating: 9/10

3) LDN - 3.11 (2nd single release, in September 2006, reaching number 6 in the UK singles chart)
"When you look with your eyes everything seems nice, but if you look twice you can see it's all lies." (The lady doth protest)

>>Sound: In my opinion, this is the catchiest song on the whole album. Everytime I hear this song, it makes me think of summer - not just because it was summer when this song was released, but it has a dancehall feel that echoes qualities of raggae and again, caribbean especially. The brass section provides a great melody throughout the chorus that again, without sounding sycophantic, makes me smile.
>>About: This is a rather thought provoking song. LDN, refering to London, is about how on the surface everything looks great and London is the place to be and the place where everyone should go. But once you scratch the surface, look closely and see what it's really like, you'll see that it isn't a pretty picture, or as idyllic as one might have first thought.

4) Everything's Just Wonderful - 3.29
"I wanna be able to eat spaghetti bolognaise, and not feel bad about it for days and days and days" (Ooo maybe you can get a Lean Cuisine version instead?)

>>Sound: This song has a 60s, psychadelic feel. Leading into a strong, yet musically simple verse, going into a fuller pre-chorus with leading percussion. I really like this one. It feels fresh after the previous songs giving the album a raggae flavour. The chorus reminds me of something you would hear in teh background of an advert with some 60s icon, like Twiggy prancing around in the background with a piece of floaty cloth. This is another one that I like to play over and over and I don't think I will tire of it. Great song.
>>About: This song takes an honest and political stance from the voice of Britain's younger generation. Lyrically, I find it to be a very well said point of view, arguing the case for problems in politics and the media. Why can't I get a mortgage, when I have the money, but bad credit? Why is Kate Moss modeling clothes, when no-one really has her figure. Ok, so none of these issues are particularly ground-breaking, as new information for us. However, it's a necessary opinion and it can't hurt to hear it again.

Track rating: 9.5/10

5) Not Big - 3.17
"Alright, how would it make you feel if I said you that you never ever made me 'come'?" (Now, THERE'S a tricky question, Lily)

>>Sound: This song has a really annoying melody that I find repetive and boring, easy skip on the cd player, blah blah bleh blah. It has a mild and non-offence melody, but it never really goes anywhere. There's a really weird harmony in the chorus that gets on my nerves, added into this is a rift that's strangely reminiscent of a hammer-house horror tune. Skip this one. Urgh.
>>About: This is one of those 'I've-been-dumped-and- so-here-is-my-revenge-song' songs. On the surface it reads as your average I-hate-you-so-I'm-going-to-tell-the- world-about-yo ur-"flaws"-moo-ha-ha songs, but in reality, it's not that bad. There is an interesting duality in some of the lyrics, the main one that stands out is the title...taken to mean 'you're not big and you're not clever' and also 'your love muscle ain't a big'un' - get her, she so rude!

Track rating: 5/10

6) Friday Night - 3.07
"Don't try and test me cos you'll get reaction, Another drink and I'm ready for action" (Ooo don't put her on University Challenge, Paxman will never hear the end of it)

>>Sound: This sounds like the brother of the last song, musically. It has a very ska-ish sound, you could imagine Suggs joining in on this one. The chorus is definately this songs saving grace, but there's something about it that grates on me. This wouldn't be my choice of song at all.
>>About: This song is basically what happens in the world of psychology when Lily Allen goes on a night out and you apply alcohol. All the other girls in the place hate her and want to start a fight, security at the door don't like her, with lots of general criticising of each other. It's interesting subject matter for a song, but left me thinking 'so what?'. Do I care about the general cattiness of ladies in a club...um...no!

Track rating: 6/10

7) Shame for You - 4.06 (4th single release, as a double A-side with 'Alfie', in March 2007, reaching number 15 in the UK singles chart)
"Oh my gosh you must be joking me if you think that you'll be poking me" (I assume she's not talking about the friendly pokes, as you might find on facebook)

>>Sound: This song starts off as if it's an old classic playing out of a gramophone. Interesting. This song jazzs along with trumpet blasts and a steady percussional beat. This song sounds lazy. When some musicians improvise they ad-lib with words or 'oooo's and 'aaahhh's, but Lily does a weird kind of ad-lib with 'uh' sound that sounds like she can't be bothered to come up with a better sound, making the song sound ugly. Lily doesn't have a great singing voice, but she has a good performance voice...I can't help feeling that if this song was sung 'properly' it might not be that bad. Unfortunately, this one annoys me because of it's general sloppy vocal.
>>About: This is about splitting up with someone, realising that you can do much better, admitting to yourself what they're really like and getting out, without a single glance back. Yeah, ok, I'm bored now.

Track rating: 4/10

8) Littlest Things - 3.02 (3rd single release, in December 2006, reaching number 21 in the UK singles chart)
"The first time that you introduced me to your friends and you could tell I was nervous, so you held my hand." (so sweet)

>>Sound: Musically, this feels much simpler than the songs so far. It's classed as the albums first ballad. With lead guitar and piano, this has a standardly traditional structure. It's not bad, but not incredibly original. It's a non-offense sounding tune and I'd be quite happy if came up on the radio, but can get repetitive after a few listens.
>>About: I quite like this song. Lyrically, it's a beautiful reflection on what was a perfect relationship, that is now over. This song shows Lily in a light that hasn't been shown so far on the album. With tender lyrics such as 'when I was feeling down, you made that face you do. No-one in the world who could replace you' you can't help but develop a soft spot for the cockney sparrow. Its a shame that the melody isn't as strong, otherwise this would be a great, great song.

Track rating: 7/10

9) Take What You Take - 4.06
"By a horse, I once was told that all that glitters is not gold, and all that is to fear is fear itself." (Blimey, who'da thought horses were so intelligent and could talk!)

>>Sound: This song is so catchy, I don't know why it was never released as a single. After a quiet intro, we are thrust into a pure pop based tune, so refreshing after a depressing few previous tracks. The verses are just as infectious as the chorus, making each part of this song a joy to listen to.
>>About: The language isn't the cleanest I've ever heard, but hey. In it's simplest translation, this song is Lily's way of telling people to stop patronising her with proverbs. She's old enough to know what's she's doing and all this advice being thrust at her is 'doing her nut in'. Oh well.

10) Friend of Mine - 3.58
"Now who looks like a fool?" (Well, now you mention it...)

>>Sound: To me, this sounds very generic. Like one of those songs that gets put on an album to fill up the space. Bleeeh. This is a slow paced song that never really goes anywhere. Unfortunately, this song doesn't show Lily's voice in the best light, with much of the song having her warble in a high register. Bad, bad song, don't listen to it, skip it, go and water the dog or feed the plants, anything, avoid this dull mcdull song!
>>About: This song is Lily singing to a friend who hasn't lived up to her expectations. It isn't blatantly clear what her friend has been doing, apart from talking 'nonsense' and acting a bit 'trampish', she also mentions drugs. Obviously Lily had higher expectations from her friend and has been let down.

Track rating: 2/10

11) Alfie - 2.46 (4th single release, as a double A-side with 'Shame for You', in March 2007, reaching number 15 in the UK singles chart)
"Oh little brother please refrain from doing that, I'm trying to help you out so can you stop being a tw*t" (say it how it is Lily!)

>>Sound: When I first heard this song, I thought it was a children's song. This could have plucked straight out of a 'Teletubbies do Pop' album, or something similar. Then I listened to the lyrics and felt somewhat corrupted...like someone was selling me no fat, no calorie ice-cream, only to find out later that it was full fat ice-cream in disguise. It's like a strange hybrid of kiddie pop with a bitter, adult undertone. Having said that, this song has grown on me and I smile whenever it comes on. It's a happy sounding song with it's plink plonky beats, that lets whoever sing along, feel cheeky being able to sing 'get off your lazy a**e' with a certain innocence, helped by the childlike melody. Although there is something morally that jars with me about this song, it is fun hehe.
>>About: This very short song is about Lily's younger brother, Alfie. It's about her concern that he is doing nothing with his life, just wasting away on drugs and and staying in his room playing computer games. Lyrically it's definately one of her more amusing songs.

Album rating of 7.6/10

To sum up:
At just over 37 minutes, this is a very short album, with short and in most cases, snappy songs. It leaves me wondering if it's the best value for money, being so short...but as the album has been released for quite a while now, it should be available quite cheaply on most online stores. With a well layed out album sleeve and attractive looking artwork, this is a nice addition to any cd collection, me thinks.

For those of you who think they don't like Lily Allen, I would recommend you to listen to this album, as like me, you may be pleasantly surprised. There are some great songs in this album, but also some bummer ones. But definately give it a listen.

Thanks for reading :)

© to meeeeeee ;)
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 06/05/08 at 23:05
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
I always thought I hated Lily Allen and to be honest, I don't really know how I came to put this album on my ipod. I had a long trip ahead of me and wanted some new music to listen. Now, I've had Lily on my iTunes for a year or so, and thought that that was the best place for it to stay, happily in my library, out of the my way of my ears, leaving me alone, thank you very much. I was always the first one to protest about how annoying and down right, blummin immature I thought that this girl was, due to the nature of her lyrics along the lines of 'haha I'm better than you, now you're upset and I think it's brilliant' (...ahhh the youth of today). I thought she was a brat, after the stories of her being expelled from 50,000 private schools (ok, ok, I don't think it was THAT many) and the trouble she has gotten into. Then I saw her on 'The Friday Night Project' and found myself warming to her (can I really be feeling this way, I kept asking myself). I actually found her quite sweet, with a fun sense of humour, laughing a lot at things that she had said herself, not taking herself too seriously. She made me laugh quite a few times...so thought it was about time I gave her album go...and I'm very glad that I did.

Lily Allen has been portrayed as the girl of pop with attitude, "down with the kids on the streets", giving it large on drink and getting into trouble. But evermore recently she is becoming a perfectly respectable young lady. This album sees her as a bit of dirty pop, with a bittersweet britpop edge, a dash of hip-hop and sprinkle of dancehall and ska for good measure. She sings with what seems to be a fake 'cockney' accent, that at times seems somewhat contrived...but why not...music is about a performance, right?

Allegedly making her music fame from the social network website, myspace...the 'clever' way of letting the music of unsigned artists be heard by the masses. Her album 'Alright, Still' was released in July 2006, and it is actually quite good. It reached number 2 in the album charts selling over 900,000 copies, making it a triple platinum hit.

Onto the songs...This is how I like to do my albums reviews...I give each track a rating out of 10 . I've written about each track using 2 categories: Sound and About (self explanatory n'est pas?).
Disclaimer: I've noted that some people don't like album reviews that have descriptions of each track, if you are one of these people, I suggest you only read one or two :) sound fair???

1) Smile - 3:17 (1st single release, in July 2006, reaching number 1 in the UK singles chart)
"At first when I see you cry, yeah it makes me smile...At worst I feel bad for a while, but then I just smile, I go ahead and smile" (Nice to know that being civil is still popular amongst Brit Teens of today)

>>Sound: Melodically this song is very good, very catchy. The song reminds me of something you would hear on holiday somewhere, kinda feels caribbean-esque. A delicate touch of raggae dancehall blended sweetly with a general poppy vibe, nice.
>>About: This song is about the aftermath of a break up. It tells the story of getting hurt in a relationship, but finding happiness from seeing the suffering of the person who caused the hurt (how lovely). Lyrically it's interesting, but on a personal level, I disapprove with the nature of the song, I hate it when people seek to revenge (such a waste of energy, the bigger man steps away blah de blah). But whatever, it's a nicely crafted piece of writing.

2) Knock 'Em Out - 2.54
"Try desperately to think of the politest way to say, just get out my face" (I usually find that a good "I'm-not-interested" does the trick)

>>Sound: This has a very different sound to the last song, it has a much more conversational approach. For anyone who is familiar with 'The Streets' this song sounds like it has come from their influence. The upbeat, rhythmic drum beats along with the brass rifts, and the jazzy style tinkling piano, make this another catchy tune. If I go into my iTunes and need a song to listen to, I usually find myself choosing this one. It's one of those songs that just make me smile. I really like this one, mainly because it made me laugh a few times when I first heard it, so the comedic value of the lyrics is bumping this score up.
>>About: This song is about being hit on in a club, or anywhere really. It's sung from the perspective of the person being chatted up or leered at, how they want to be left alone so that they can get on with what they were doing. The lyrics go on to suggest ways of trying to get out of the situation, for instance, tell the person that you've got to go because you're getting married next week, or your house is on fire, or that you have syphilis!

3) LDN - 3.11 (2nd single release, in September 2006, reaching number 6 in the UK singles chart)
"When you look with your eyes everything seems nice, but if you look twice you can see it's all lies." (The lady doth protest)

>>Sound: In my opinion, this is the catchiest song on the whole album. Everytime I hear this song, it makes me think of summer - not just because it was summer when this song was released, but it has a dancehall feel that echoes qualities of raggae and again, caribbean especially. The brass section provides a great melody throughout the chorus that again, without sounding sycophantic, makes me smile.
>>About: This is a rather thought provoking song. LDN, refering to London, is about how on the surface everything looks great and London is the place to be and the place where everyone should go. But once you scratch the surface, look closely and see what it's really like, you'll see that it isn't a pretty picture, or as idyllic as one might have first thought.

4) Everything's Just Wonderful - 3.29
"I wanna be able to eat spaghetti bolognaise, and not feel bad about it for days and days and days" (Ooo maybe you can get a Lean Cuisine version instead?)

>>Sound: This song has a 60s, psychadelic feel. Leading into a strong, yet musically simple verse, going into a fuller pre-chorus with leading percussion. I really like this one. It feels fresh after the previous songs giving the album a raggae flavour. The chorus reminds me of something you would hear in teh background of an advert with some 60s icon, like Twiggy prancing around in the background with a piece of floaty cloth. This is another one that I like to play over and over and I don't think I will tire of it. Great song.
>>About: This song takes an honest and political stance from the voice of Britain's younger generation. Lyrically, I find it to be a very well said point of view, arguing the case for problems in politics and the media. Why can't I get a mortgage, when I have the money, but bad credit? Why is Kate Moss modeling clothes, when no-one really has her figure. Ok, so none of these issues are particularly ground-breaking, as new information for us. However, it's a necessary opinion and it can't hurt to hear it again.

Track rating: 9.5/10

5) Not Big - 3.17
"Alright, how would it make you feel if I said you that you never ever made me 'come'?" (Now, THERE'S a tricky question, Lily)

>>Sound: This song has a really annoying melody that I find repetive and boring, easy skip on the cd player, blah blah bleh blah. It has a mild and non-offence melody, but it never really goes anywhere. There's a really weird harmony in the chorus that gets on my nerves, added into this is a rift that's strangely reminiscent of a hammer-house horror tune. Skip this one. Urgh.
>>About: This is one of those 'I've-been-dumped-and- so-here-is-my-revenge-song' songs. On the surface it reads as your average I-hate-you-so-I'm-going-to-tell-the- world-about-yo ur-"flaws"-moo-ha-ha songs, but in reality, it's not that bad. There is an interesting duality in some of the lyrics, the main one that stands out is the title...taken to mean 'you're not big and you're not clever' and also 'your love muscle ain't a big'un' - get her, she so rude!

Track rating: 5/10

6) Friday Night - 3.07
"Don't try and test me cos you'll get reaction, Another drink and I'm ready for action" (Ooo don't put her on University Challenge, Paxman will never hear the end of it)

>>Sound: This sounds like the brother of the last song, musically. It has a very ska-ish sound, you could imagine Suggs joining in on this one. The chorus is definately this songs saving grace, but there's something about it that grates on me. This wouldn't be my choice of song at all.
>>About: This song is basically what happens in the world of psychology when Lily Allen goes on a night out and you apply alcohol. All the other girls in the place hate her and want to start a fight, security at the door don't like her, with lots of general criticising of each other. It's interesting subject matter for a song, but left me thinking 'so what?'. Do I care about the general cattiness of ladies in a club...um...no!

Track rating: 6/10

7) Shame for You - 4.06 (4th single release, as a double A-side with 'Alfie', in March 2007, reaching number 15 in the UK singles chart)
"Oh my gosh you must be joking me if you think that you'll be poking me" (I assume she's not talking about the friendly pokes, as you might find on facebook)

>>Sound: This song starts off as if it's an old classic playing out of a gramophone. Interesting. This song jazzs along with trumpet blasts and a steady percussional beat. This song sounds lazy. When some musicians improvise they ad-lib with words or 'oooo's and 'aaahhh's, but Lily does a weird kind of ad-lib with 'uh' sound that sounds like she can't be bothered to come up with a better sound, making the song sound ugly. Lily doesn't have a great singing voice, but she has a good performance voice...I can't help feeling that if this song was sung 'properly' it might not be that bad. Unfortunately, this one annoys me because of it's general sloppy vocal.
>>About: This is about splitting up with someone, realising that you can do much better, admitting to yourself what they're really like and getting out, without a single glance back. Yeah, ok, I'm bored now.

Track rating: 4/10

8) Littlest Things - 3.02 (3rd single release, in December 2006, reaching number 21 in the UK singles chart)
"The first time that you introduced me to your friends and you could tell I was nervous, so you held my hand." (so sweet)

>>Sound: Musically, this feels much simpler than the songs so far. It's classed as the albums first ballad. With lead guitar and piano, this has a standardly traditional structure. It's not bad, but not incredibly original. It's a non-offense sounding tune and I'd be quite happy if came up on the radio, but can get repetitive after a few listens.
>>About: I quite like this song. Lyrically, it's a beautiful reflection on what was a perfect relationship, that is now over. This song shows Lily in a light that hasn't been shown so far on the album. With tender lyrics such as 'when I was feeling down, you made that face you do. No-one in the world who could replace you' you can't help but develop a soft spot for the cockney sparrow. Its a shame that the melody isn't as strong, otherwise this would be a great, great song.

Track rating: 7/10

9) Take What You Take - 4.06
"By a horse, I once was told that all that glitters is not gold, and all that is to fear is fear itself." (Blimey, who'da thought horses were so intelligent and could talk!)

>>Sound: This song is so catchy, I don't know why it was never released as a single. After a quiet intro, we are thrust into a pure pop based tune, so refreshing after a depressing few previous tracks. The verses are just as infectious as the chorus, making each part of this song a joy to listen to.
>>About: The language isn't the cleanest I've ever heard, but hey. In it's simplest translation, this song is Lily's way of telling people to stop patronising her with proverbs. She's old enough to know what's she's doing and all this advice being thrust at her is 'doing her nut in'. Oh well.

10) Friend of Mine - 3.58
"Now who looks like a fool?" (Well, now you mention it...)

>>Sound: To me, this sounds very generic. Like one of those songs that gets put on an album to fill up the space. Bleeeh. This is a slow paced song that never really goes anywhere. Unfortunately, this song doesn't show Lily's voice in the best light, with much of the song having her warble in a high register. Bad, bad song, don't listen to it, skip it, go and water the dog or feed the plants, anything, avoid this dull mcdull song!
>>About: This song is Lily singing to a friend who hasn't lived up to her expectations. It isn't blatantly clear what her friend has been doing, apart from talking 'nonsense' and acting a bit 'trampish', she also mentions drugs. Obviously Lily had higher expectations from her friend and has been let down.

Track rating: 2/10

11) Alfie - 2.46 (4th single release, as a double A-side with 'Shame for You', in March 2007, reaching number 15 in the UK singles chart)
"Oh little brother please refrain from doing that, I'm trying to help you out so can you stop being a tw*t" (say it how it is Lily!)

>>Sound: When I first heard this song, I thought it was a children's song. This could have plucked straight out of a 'Teletubbies do Pop' album, or something similar. Then I listened to the lyrics and felt somewhat corrupted...like someone was selling me no fat, no calorie ice-cream, only to find out later that it was full fat ice-cream in disguise. It's like a strange hybrid of kiddie pop with a bitter, adult undertone. Having said that, this song has grown on me and I smile whenever it comes on. It's a happy sounding song with it's plink plonky beats, that lets whoever sing along, feel cheeky being able to sing 'get off your lazy a**e' with a certain innocence, helped by the childlike melody. Although there is something morally that jars with me about this song, it is fun hehe.
>>About: This very short song is about Lily's younger brother, Alfie. It's about her concern that he is doing nothing with his life, just wasting away on drugs and and staying in his room playing computer games. Lyrically it's definately one of her more amusing songs.

Album rating of 7.6/10

To sum up:
At just over 37 minutes, this is a very short album, with short and in most cases, snappy songs. It leaves me wondering if it's the best value for money, being so short...but as the album has been released for quite a while now, it should be available quite cheaply on most online stores. With a well layed out album sleeve and attractive looking artwork, this is a nice addition to any cd collection, me thinks.

For those of you who think they don't like Lily Allen, I would recommend you to listen to this album, as like me, you may be pleasantly surprised. There are some great songs in this album, but also some bummer ones. But definately give it a listen.

Thanks for reading :)

© to meeeeeee ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.