GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheers SR!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/11/00 at 19:36
Regular
I just recieved my game this morning with my winning letter as well. And I would just like to thank SR for running a great site and saving me money.

P.S Great Delivery Time I was expecting 4 weeks and it onlt took 2.

Thanks again.
Sat 11/11/00 at 20:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just About!
Fri 10/11/00 at 20:15
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Thanks

The headings in this Open Forum have yet to be changed. The Consoles Forum will be combined with Retro and Future Gaming. PC will move to a PC, Internet and Technical forum where it will be combined with Computing and Gadgets.

The new Consoles, Retro and Future will have these discussions, plus possibly headings such as WWF and Pokemon

Dreamcast
Game Boy
Game Boy Advance
Game Cube
Megadrive
Neo Geo
Nintendo 64
Playstation
Playstation 2
Super NES
Xbox

Classic and Retro Gaming
The Future of Gaming

I hope this makes sense
Fri 10/11/00 at 19:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And welll done on the changes they are a big improvement.
Fri 10/11/00 at 19:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I just recieved my game this morning with my winning letter as well. And I would just like to thank SR for running a great site and saving me money.

P.S Great Delivery Time I was expecting 4 weeks and it onlt took 2.

Thanks again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.