GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moving home"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/08 at 22:05
Regular
"I like turtles"
I'm moving house in the next couple of months and planning to keeping my existing number.I believe I will basically have to end my current Freeola connection and start a new one,Is this correct ?.If so is this a reasonably quick process or can I use any dial up settings to connect to the internet while the switchover is taking place ?.
Thu 24/04/08 at 22:05
Regular
"I like turtles"
I'm moving house in the next couple of months and planning to keeping my existing number.I believe I will basically have to end my current Freeola connection and start a new one,Is this correct ?.If so is this a reasonably quick process or can I use any dial up settings to connect to the internet while the switchover is taking place ?.
Fri 25/04/08 at 00:32
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,
You are correct in thinking that you will have to cease your Freeola connection and then sign up again.
To terminate your current connection please download and fill in a termination request form from here and either fax or post it to us. You will need to provide us with 30 days notice.
If you are moving to a property that already has a BT line you can normally place an order 24 hours after your number has been assigned to it. Normal broadband order signup lead time then applies and this is 5 - 10 working days.
Hope that helps!
Thu 01/05/08 at 14:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thats fine,thanks for your help.I wish to keep my existing email address.Do I need to inform you before I terminate my agreement?.I presume it will no longer work once my existing account has been closed ?.
Thu 01/05/08 at 23:38
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Email account and broadband accounts are seperate. If you cancel a broadband account it won't effect any email accounts you have.
Fri 02/05/08 at 07:19
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thats great.Thanks for all your help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.