GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Nintendo character would you be?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/07/02 at 16:03
Regular
If you could be ONE Nintendo character for a day who would it be, and why?

Personally I'd be Conker from 'Conker's Bad Fur Day'; not a classic Nintendo character perhaps, but he seems to have a lot of fun....

A farsical topic I know, but it is a Friday afternoon...

Cheers,

Paul Harries
(The Playman)
Wed 24/07/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'd be Link too, not only becasue you'd get to save Hyrule, or Termina, or Labrynna etc, but you would also get to kick Tingle's @rse for real! Popping his baloon doesn't do Link Justice, he should slash him a few times with his sword!

;)
Wed 24/07/02 at 10:19
I'd like to be Lakitu. He's so cool, he gets to fly around everywhere in his neat cloud and take pictures and film stuff. Also in Super Mario World I believe he used to drop stuff to hinder Mario in one of the forest levels - that would be funny.
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmmm..

I'll go with.... Kirby.

Kirby kicks aŽse!

:D
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:02
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
I'd be link,he has great adventures, hes hard and hes starred in the best nintendo games ever. Plus you get to use loads of weapons and kill stuff.
Also you have aload of birds after you and your engaged.

I've always wanted to fight ganondorf!!
Sat 13/07/02 at 12:52
Regular
Yeah, I'd be Link. He's got to be the coolest of Nintendo's characters though his latest look is less than intimidating.
Fri 12/07/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would have to be Link - He has the best adventures!
Fri 12/07/02 at 19:17
so true Edgy
Fri 12/07/02 at 19:13
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
LOL
Fri 12/07/02 at 19:12
Regular
Outback Ash wrote:
> I'd Be Bond, James Bond, And Get Me Leg Over A Load Of Luvly Ladies

All that unprotected sex bond has had....lucky for him he's got a replaceable body that seems to be younger each time...
Fri 12/07/02 at 19:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Outback Ash wrote:
> I'd Be Bond, James Bond, And Get Me Leg Over A Load Of Luvly Ladies

Of course Thats All I care about!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.