GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My best friend....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 16:57
Regular
Is a girl, aged 19. Weird (or is it?) I've known her for a few years now, and its weird that I never considered her to be a very close friend of mine. She is. We make each other laugh, we get on really well, and we generaly talk about a lot of stuff, and its all really friendly. Most people seem to 'expect' your best friend to be of the same sex, and same age. Sure, I have plenty of friends my own age and sex, or of the opposite sex, but I am also friends with her older brother, who is about 21/22. It just seems a little peculiar that this assumption exists - my brothers best friend is a boy only a year younger, yet I am best friends with a girl three years (nearly 4) older than me..........odd or not?
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You cynical person..............

;)
Thu 11/07/02 at 13:10
"Darkness, always"
sex is over-rated. I discovered this when I was 16. Nothing has ever happened to change my opinion of it, and I've given it enough chances believe me.
Thu 11/07/02 at 13:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why, ya stud......or was it that bad?

;)
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:59
"Darkness, always"
Not at all.

I've had enough sex in my life to last the rest of it.
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So you just want sex then.......?
Thu 11/07/02 at 09:10
"Darkness, always"
Cyclone wrote:
> I expect a cynical yes in reply!

Oh, but it's true. If you have some nice bird, and you don't fulfil her material requirements, someone else will. You'll eventually lose out to the guy who is more ready to empty his wallet.

All women are essentially prostitutes.
Thu 11/07/02 at 09:08
"Darkness, always"
Your Honour wrote:
> Sounds like something Goatboy would say...

It's eerie isn't it. We seem to be agreeing with each other a lot recently...
Wed 10/07/02 at 23:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Buying women things........the way to their hearts?

I expect a cynical yes in reply!
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Cyclone wrote:
> Thegerrid wrote:
> It depends how ugly you are. Or how ugly she is.
>
>
> What does?

"When a woman says no, she only wants you to buy her something"

*I think
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, my two best friends are both girls- one 16 years old, and the other is 19. I think people who can't just be friends with people of the oposite sex are just shallow.

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.