GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The world is bad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
Bad as if i mean people smoking, drinking, drug using i have heard many people starting this at a very young age, even sex is common for below 20s!
I can't believe the way this world is going, what do you get out of getting p][ssed other than maybe being underage to be 'in the group'
I can't believe it when i hear some people started taking drugs at 12.... its unbelievable what kind of parents do they have?!
And on to smoking how can you smoke urself to death no offence but once you cant stop you probably can't stop for your whole life why bother 'trying' it out because of your friends or that you are getting stressed.
This world is getting bad.......
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:54
Regular
lol yea but sex below that age is out of the question unless u get drunk o>O
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:51
"Darkness, always"
SnipeŽ wrote:
> Below 18 soz......

then get those hips in motion you little waster!

Do you have any idea how much I would give to be under 18 again?? Good God, the women you can have at that age beggars belief.
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:32
Regular
P@st@ M@st@ wrote:
> Oh, I forgot to say that I actually do like smoking, oh and I do like
> smoking as well, I just don't like Class A's, they really can mess
> people up, ive seen it.

i know someone who started @ 12 and can't stop.... makes me feel sick.
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:31
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> SnipeŽ wrote:
> even sex is common for
> below 20s!
>
> Males hit a sexual peak at the age of 18. If you haven't had it then,
> you are literally letting the best part of life pass you by.

Below 18 soz......
Tue 09/07/02 at 13:38
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I don't like smoking.
I don't take drugs...
but I do like swearing.
Tue 09/07/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
P.S I love women too, My girl's 18 and we had our first 'dirty' weekend together the one passed.

As I'm twenty in a weeks time I think I've been enjoying myself well enough, I've been single for the year leading up to this girl (who i've been seeing for about a month and a half) and enjoying that as well. Its just nice to have something predictble now and again.
Tue 09/07/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Oh, I forgot to say that I actually do like smoking, oh and I do like smoking as well, I just don't like Class A's, they really can mess people up, ive seen it.
Tue 09/07/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I smoke and I love it.
I have sex (2 women in 48hrs last weekend) and I love it.
I may have taken drugs. I may have loved it.
I swear and I love that.

I am not a role model for anyone but me, and I'm having the best goddamn time for a long time.

Rock and/or Roll!
Tue 09/07/02 at 12:54
"Darkness, always"
SnipeŽ wrote:
> even sex is common for
> below 20s!

Males hit a sexual peak at the age of 18. If you haven't had it then, you are literally letting the best part of life pass you by.
Tue 09/07/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Unfortunatly I have the diesese called 'smoking'. I know its bad for me, I know it costs me money, I know its unpleasent, but its addictive.

It all started at Uni, going out every night of the week, drinking, buying that first pack of ciggarettes.

I all went downhill from then.

Real drugs (Class A), no way man, tried it, didn't like it.

I wish I could give up, but there is no where near enough help for me, and I cant afford patches etc.

The onl way to stop people smoking is to phase out smokers from pubs and clubs - one of there last havens.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.