GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ALI, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE CONSOLE FORUMS????????????????????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/00 at 18:41
Regular
What the HELL has happened??? I went into the Dreamcast and N64 forums and it came up with all 680 messages in 1 topic on the DC forum, and all 800 odd messages in 1 topic on the N64 forum!!!!!!!!!
ARRRGGGHHH I WANT TO REPLY, BUT I'M NOT GOING ALL THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!
HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE??!!??!! PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!
Wed 08/11/00 at 21:47
Regular
Tony's just answered the questions I asked in my topic.
Wed 08/11/00 at 21:31
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There is some development work going on to reduce the spread of forums and reverse the postings. The changes will mature over the next couple of days and we hope they will bring an overall improvement in UKdiscussions.com. We apologise that some aspects may be disrupted during this work.
Wed 08/11/00 at 19:24
Regular
This is stupid it was perfectly fine until you changed it!
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:56
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
big changes, ah, another thing I missed out on. hhmm just realised that the win a car competition has moved on to a better place, guess someone won it, or the company said that someone did but kept it for themselves, whatever, it's gone.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:51
Regular
Actually Ali, if you read this, what happened to the "big changes" involving game a day you spoke of a while back? Is that still going on? Or are you going to delete this message?
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:48
Regular
Its not worth reading, trust me.
It took nearly 30 mins to get there, by clicking down the bottom every now and again.

All it is they put all the things in one topic, in series of time, and then you get about 10 replies from the same person, then another 10 from a different person, because they all go on at different times.

I wrote: "Well this is f**ked up."
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
I saw that you'd actually replied on the DC forum!!!!!!!!!
How long did it take??
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:43
Regular
Yup. The forums are officially f***ed.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
What the HELL has happened??? I went into the Dreamcast and N64 forums and it came up with all 680 messages in 1 topic on the DC forum, and all 800 odd messages in 1 topic on the N64 forum!!!!!!!!!
ARRRGGGHHH I WANT TO REPLY, BUT I'M NOT GOING ALL THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!
HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE??!!??!! PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.