GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst games right here . Beware of the total boredom games ! [!_!]"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/07/02 at 13:54
Regular
Write down all the worst games here to warn people not to buy it [!_!]
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Yeah it is a pretty short game
Fri 12/07/02 at 17:26
Regular
Excellent point. MGS2 may have it's flaws and not be the longest game in the world, but it's a damn good play and fantastically enjoyable.

I think most people say they don't like it purely to go against the masses (i.e. rebel).
Fri 12/07/02 at 08:30
Regular
"how long have i got"
I Agree with SolidSnakeXXI, MGS2 is amazing and i was happy they brought it out.

Anyone who doesn't think this game is good you must be MAD/STUPID etc. anyway you can see were i am going with this, MGS2 rules and that's about it.

:=D
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:32
Silent Scope. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
Thu 11/07/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
No its not!Its total rubbish like Tetris,ohh.

*Shrugs* Tetris not good for healtyh
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:56
Regular
MGS2 is amazing!
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
One good thing about MGS2 is the Graphics, er, thats it, other than that, is pants.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:27
Regular
"I confused?"
yes, MGS2 was a complete waste of a game.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> Metal gear solid two,

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!

actually it didn't have the same effect as the original, Raiden was soooooooooooooo annoying, I was just gagging for people to realise Plisken is Snake, it drowned you in cut scenes, codec talks were annoying, not enough gameplay, EE's death has to be the cheesyest most embarasing moment in gaming history, (personal opinion)-> the rader spoils the game so i don't use it but the camera angle makes this hard and altogether it felt like the developers had one thing on their mind, make it longer!!! which just made the game drag and drag, so i agree ;-)
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:16
Regular
"I confused?"
The nearest SR is 30 miles away! And my local games shop won't give me anything for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.