GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/11/00 at 19:57
Regular
Is there a site I can go to, to meet people with simular games to me? I have loads of internet games and only one mate that can play me, quite sad really, does anyone know somewhere i can go to challenge people?
Tue 07/11/00 at 19:57
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Is there a site I can go to, to meet people with simular games to me? I have loads of internet games and only one mate that can play me, quite sad really, does anyone know somewhere i can go to challenge people?
Tue 07/11/00 at 20:21
One word. Wireplay.
Another choice if you had games like half life and unreal tournament is WON.com (the World Opponent Network). Most games that have a multiplayer function in them will log you onto their network, but I would say try Wireplay. They should have your games in their database hopefully.
Tue 07/11/00 at 20:23
Regular
What games to you want to play Fogmaster?
Tue 07/11/00 at 22:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Try the MSN network, you should be able to look it up on a web search
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I have loads of games, almost too many to mention, but I need to work on my skills a little first, I can beat my mates but thats not saying much.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:23
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Has anyone ever played a Goldeneye contest? there was one at a local leisure centre, I came something like 30th, and no there wasn't JUSt 30 people in it, quite a few people, I got further than my friend, he then sold his N64 as he was so annoyed. I lost on Bunker, don't like that level.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:27
Regular
Its the bloody caves I hate. Never see anything. And I always get lost.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:31
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i love the caves, you can shoot people in the head from above, especially the slow ones, my mates used to gang up on me because i could run faster(for some reason)(oh yeah, i'm talking about goldeneye here)and they used to run in convoy so if someone got shot at the rest of them could help, but I was too quick, like a whippet, in/killed them/then out.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:42
Regular
The funniest thing in Goldeneye, which makes me laugh just thinking about it, is the fact that you can play as a fat person who runs like the wind.

That always cheers me up, when I think of the speed he goes at.

:)
Wed 08/11/00 at 20:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Sods law being what it is, I can't play GTA the only game I really wanted to play over WIREPLAY.COM, tis a great shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.