GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dynasty Warriors Six"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dynasty Warriors 6'.
Sun 13/04/08 at 23:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Dynasty Warriors Six
Dynasty Warriors Six is the game in the series of games called Dynasty Warriors that out of all the games in that series I would recommend the most. There are several reasons for this being my opinion, and I would like to share these reasons with you in this review.
One of the things that I like is grilled fish. In many ways, Dynasty Warriors Six is like this favourite thing, grilled fish. In many other ways, it is not. The ways that it is not like grilled fish are that you cannot eat Dynasty Warriors Six, unless you want some severe bowel problems, and that it is a computer game, of course! But like grilled fish Dynasty Warriors Six is a meal that not everyone likes when they taste it for the first time. When I tried it for the first time I was younger than I am now and I found the taste was too bitter for me so I thought I wouldn’t eat it again. But then they released Dynasty Warriors Six and my mother cooked it for me and I had to eat it because I was hungry and there was nothing else. I found myself enjoying it much more this second time perhaps because Dynasty Warriors Six was served with a parsley sauce and it was sea bass. Also the strategy element of the meal has been improved over the previous games and you have to make choices about which bits to eat first. Do you want to try and take down the boss, or would you prefer to put some lemon’s juice on it?
I always think that the controls in a meal are the most important thing, because if it is not easy to control Dynasty Warriors Six you will not enjoy playing it perhaps. I find that in this Dynasty Warriors Six the controls are easy to understand at first, especially because if you play it for a while you’ll learn new controls and get better. Also in Dynasty Warriors Six there are a lot of characters you can control and they are all different. In many ways playing with these different characters is like one of my other favourite category of things, shopping for shoes. When you are shopping for shoes at first it is difficult because you do not know what you want, and I felt the same way when I was trying to choose my character. I don’t like to ask the shop assistant which character I should choose because I think he’ll lie to me, so I always look at the shoes first which have the biggest weapons. I think that in this game the biggest characters are like the comfortable shoes that you buy that do not look good on your feet, because they are easy to use but they do not look good on your feet. Once you are experienced at playing the game you can go to different shoe shops and look at other characters which are not so easy to put on your feet but which are much more effective at killing baddies and also looking good and impressing the girls.
The storyline in this game is good because it’s about Ancient China. Ancient China is one of my favourite time periods so in many ways this game is like that category of things that are my favourite, the Ancient Chinese time period. You play as a fighter who fights for one faction of the Chinese Army, just like in Ancient Chinese times when there were many factions and they were all at war, like in the film heroes. You have to destroy the other factions just like the Ancient Chinese time period, as this is what I did when I played for the Chinese Time Period Army of Ancient China.
This game is worthy of your praise I give it 7 out of 10 because sometimes it is a bit boring pressing the same button over and over again and the graphics are not pretty
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 13/04/08 at 23:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Dynasty Warriors Six
Dynasty Warriors Six is the game in the series of games called Dynasty Warriors that out of all the games in that series I would recommend the most. There are several reasons for this being my opinion, and I would like to share these reasons with you in this review.
One of the things that I like is grilled fish. In many ways, Dynasty Warriors Six is like this favourite thing, grilled fish. In many other ways, it is not. The ways that it is not like grilled fish are that you cannot eat Dynasty Warriors Six, unless you want some severe bowel problems, and that it is a computer game, of course! But like grilled fish Dynasty Warriors Six is a meal that not everyone likes when they taste it for the first time. When I tried it for the first time I was younger than I am now and I found the taste was too bitter for me so I thought I wouldn’t eat it again. But then they released Dynasty Warriors Six and my mother cooked it for me and I had to eat it because I was hungry and there was nothing else. I found myself enjoying it much more this second time perhaps because Dynasty Warriors Six was served with a parsley sauce and it was sea bass. Also the strategy element of the meal has been improved over the previous games and you have to make choices about which bits to eat first. Do you want to try and take down the boss, or would you prefer to put some lemon’s juice on it?
I always think that the controls in a meal are the most important thing, because if it is not easy to control Dynasty Warriors Six you will not enjoy playing it perhaps. I find that in this Dynasty Warriors Six the controls are easy to understand at first, especially because if you play it for a while you’ll learn new controls and get better. Also in Dynasty Warriors Six there are a lot of characters you can control and they are all different. In many ways playing with these different characters is like one of my other favourite category of things, shopping for shoes. When you are shopping for shoes at first it is difficult because you do not know what you want, and I felt the same way when I was trying to choose my character. I don’t like to ask the shop assistant which character I should choose because I think he’ll lie to me, so I always look at the shoes first which have the biggest weapons. I think that in this game the biggest characters are like the comfortable shoes that you buy that do not look good on your feet, because they are easy to use but they do not look good on your feet. Once you are experienced at playing the game you can go to different shoe shops and look at other characters which are not so easy to put on your feet but which are much more effective at killing baddies and also looking good and impressing the girls.
The storyline in this game is good because it’s about Ancient China. Ancient China is one of my favourite time periods so in many ways this game is like that category of things that are my favourite, the Ancient Chinese time period. You play as a fighter who fights for one faction of the Chinese Army, just like in Ancient Chinese times when there were many factions and they were all at war, like in the film heroes. You have to destroy the other factions just like the Ancient Chinese time period, as this is what I did when I played for the Chinese Time Period Army of Ancient China.
This game is worthy of your praise I give it 7 out of 10 because sometimes it is a bit boring pressing the same button over and over again and the graphics are not pretty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.