GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Trade/Sale"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/08 at 14:54
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay if anyone has any games that they want to trade between themselves then post them in here along with a contact email address then instead of selling them for a small price at somewhere liek Gamestation you can trade them with someone else on here for a game that you can play.

I'll start with:

Playstation 3
Resistance - Mint Condition
Timeshift - MInt Condition

Games wanted for Wii or PS3
Page:
Mon 29/03/10 at 15:54
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Anyone want to but a Sega Megadrive with 30+ Boxed Games w/ 2 controllers. Make me an offer.
Thu 25/03/10 at 16:07
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha the problem with that is though that CEXs prices are expensive for newer games.
Thu 25/03/10 at 15:41
Regular
"THFC"
Incase you did not know, CEX will give you £22 in store cash, which will get you a Ps3 game! You can do it online aswell, which is handy if you dont have a shop near you
Thu 25/03/10 at 15:21
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I have for trade or sale the following Wii Games:

Mario and Sonic and the Olympic Games
Mario Kart Wii

Make me an offer, ideally looking for PS3 games.
Thu 14/01/10 at 12:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I have:

Tekken 6 (PS3)
Golden Axe - Promo (cased but no manual and white label disc) (360)
Crash Bandicoot - Crash of the Titans (360)
FIFA 09 (360)
Mon 21/12/09 at 18:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> Wouldn't be a good idea to put your email address up online
> friend. Will cause a lot of spam to come your way if you are
> unlucky/just average.

Good point. Will freeola ever have a way of PM'ing each other? Would be a useful tool to have for something such as this (and like me hijacking the xmas quiz thread to ask DL about something...)

On another note, I have Tomb Raider:Anniversary Edition on 360 if anyone wanted a trade. No idea for what though :p Suggestions please :)
Sun 20/12/09 at 22:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
If you're going to trade/sell a game on here, you're going to have to keep checking back i'm afraid! :P
Sun 20/12/09 at 10:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Wouldn't be a good idea to put your email address up online friend. Will cause a lot of spam to come your way if you are unlucky/just average.
Sat 19/12/09 at 12:07
Regular
i have far cry on the ps3

email me if your interested

[email protected]
Fri 07/08/09 at 08:41
Regular
I've decided to reduce my games collection a little via ebay (its free postage now too!) so if you fancy purchasing any of these, feel free to bid and grab a bargain!

All games in brilliant well looked after condition! Wont get any better quality of game/case/manual/etc from any second hand seller like Game/Gamestation etc.

]Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) 99p

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sacrifice (DS) 99p

Condemned 2 (360) 99p

<99p starting bid price - no P&P charges>
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.