GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANNOUNCEMENT - New Category of Gameaday Prizes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/04/08 at 10:19
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There are some forthcoming improvements to the Freeola interative sites which will include a dedicated Games Review section of the site. This will take some time to come through.

In the mean time, we will now be allocating Gameaday prizes specifically for "review posts". Providing some decent material is submitted there will be one prize for this per week.

Reviews should be posted in the Reviews Forum. All reviews must be unique (not copied), written by the person who posts them, and based on actual personal experience of the game or movie concerned.

You can post a review even if a review already exists for that game or movie. The more the better.

We may transfer reviews into the new section of our site when it is complete.

Although we are particularly keen to build up game reviews, the reviews entered for movies, books or whatever will still be in the running for prizes. Obscure reviews (i.e. those not likely to be of interest to other site visitors) will score badly.

Reviews will be judged on the basis of:
Interest to the reader
Accuracy and completeness
Writing style, grammar etc
Conclusion and opinion (you won't win if you tell people that a rubbish game is great)

Please don't make them too long-winded.

Go for it.
Wed 16/04/08 at 18:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Chaos wrote:
> Has the general chat forum lost two mods, or am I just making
> things up in my head as usual?
>
> Not as far as I'm aware ¬_¬ Who are you thinking's been
> removed?

Might be a couple of staff mods or something?
Wed 16/04/08 at 14:43
Regular
What the hell is up with your screen picture Vexxxed?

It's not cool to make fun of albino people =|
Tue 15/04/08 at 18:52
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I can't die again wrote:
> Vexxxed!!!!!!!!!

Eh, what?
Tue 15/04/08 at 18:51
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Chaos wrote:
> Has the general chat forum lost two mods, or am I just making
> things up in my head as usual?

Not as far as I'm aware ¬_¬ Who are you thinking's been removed?
Tue 15/04/08 at 18:49
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
gerrid wrote:

> Anyway if we have reviews authored by ourselves which are on
> other sites, can they still win with those?

If you've submitted walkthroughs elsewhere, bring them over here, and you certainly have a chance to win with them!
Tue 15/04/08 at 18:43
"The DEPRESSOR"
Vexxxed!!!!!!!!!
Sun 13/04/08 at 17:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Has the general chat forum lost two mods, or am I just making things up in my head as usual?
Sat 12/04/08 at 17:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"(you won't win if you tell people that a rubbish game is great)"

this doesn't really make sense. Surely the whole point of a review is to say what YOU think of a game, how can you call an opinion right or wrong?

Anyway if we have reviews authored by ourselves which are on other sites, can they still win with those?
Wed 09/04/08 at 16:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Weird...I was going to ask if you were going to revive a review sectiom rather than just the review forum. Noticed most Chat post wins were the reviews, so was starting to think about writing a few more reviews.

Cheers Tony :)
Wed 09/04/08 at 15:59
"The DEPRESSOR"
what about my ideas:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.