GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GasMask for Notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/06/02 at 13:15
Regular
Hmm... Well, Notable votes are probably ages away, it seems like only yesterday that Monkey_Man was saying he shouldn't be the new notable, and SonicRav saying he didn't want to be the new notable just because the real winner backed out or something...

But hey.

GasMask has certainly been very notable over the last few days sparking off much debate over his banning... so... erm... that's quite a notable thing to do...

Also, he likes trance music (but there's no need to bring that up :P) as we can see from some posts in the music forum. And where would Britain be without GasMasks...? We probably woulda lost the war without them, and all be speaking German under the rule of Hitlers son (with an equally amusing tash... :D)

So... in conclusion, vote GasMask notable... in about two months or something like that...

Then we can have someone who's urine coloured and banned at the same time... Unless SR unban him*...

*Please note, that was not a hint in any way shape or form... ;-)
Thu 27/06/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah... that must make us rebels or something... ;-)
Thu 27/06/02 at 13:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They obviously do a damn good job too................ ;)
Thu 27/06/02 at 12:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
No, school is there so us kids don't sit around playing video games and typing crap in at internet chat rooms all day...

;-)
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:39
"slightlyshortertagl"
isn't that what school's for?

teaching us completely useless facts?

well i thought so...
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
In our History exam we didn't actually have to know anything about the actual war itslef, just causes and consequences of it... not the war itself... still, they spent ages teaching us about all these useless facts about events in the war that on our syllabus we didn't even have to know (for the exam or for the coursework!)

Ah well...
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
½pint wrote:
> I don't want to go into too much detail, but its obvious that Hitler
> would and could never have won the 2nd World War, mainly because its
> success was determined by the Battle of Britain, the War in the
> Atlantic and the organization of the british people during the war.

Don't get me started on what caused hitler to lose the war, i did a 20 mark essay in my History exam on that....
Wed 26/06/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Sibs wrote:
> GasMask1 wrote:
> And yes, I do like my Trance music :oP
>
>
> Well, if you're going to become notable we're gonna have to cover that
> up... ;-)

:oP Maybe

Or maybe not :oP
Wed 26/06/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
GasMask1 wrote:
> And yes, I do like my Trance music :oP

Well, if you're going to become notable we're gonna have to cover that up... ;-)
Wed 26/06/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
GasMask1 wrote:
> Heh, i'll be notable any time you like! ;o) Thanx Sibs :o)

Heh, always at hand to... write odd topics... :D
Tue 25/06/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
And yes, I do like my Trance music :oP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.