GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" new games- GTA 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 08:13
Regular
i am now wondering if their is a new Gta coming out soon because i have heared people talking about it, this Gta is ment to be set in the 70's were you are going to be dressed up like a hippy and with all the wagons and cars
Sun 30/06/02 at 18:23
Regular
"im addicted to u"
yea in the gta4 rnt u soposed to play with about 8 ova ppl on line n start ur own gangs (choose gang clothes,logos,n stuff like that) n ur soupposed to fight for your terrotroy n u can team up wiv ova gangs. i cant remeber were i read that tough.
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:25
Regular
Yeh PSM2 said it was an add on but they always get stuff wrong, it is a proper sequel but wont be classed as GTA4, that will be online
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:15
Regular
"im addicted to u"
ok it prob isnt a add on n e more cos game copanies r always changing stuff. but like i sed psm2 july issue tells all about it.
Tue 25/06/02 at 20:43
Heh heh - groovy...
Tue 25/06/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I dont think it's an add on anymore. It started as one but now i think it's a game of it's own.
Tue 25/06/02 at 19:41
Regular
"im addicted to u"
yea its called vice city buts it is just a add on to gta3.u know the blocked tunnel it unblockes that and in the new city theres new missions (rays there cos thats were he went in the plane). vice city has simmlartys of miami (the real city). also there should be new boats and planes and choopers to ride. check out july issue of psm2 for details about it.
Mon 24/06/02 at 10:04
"High polygon count"
There is a new GTA. It's called GTA:Vice City, and is due at the end of this year.
Mon 24/06/02 at 08:13
i am now wondering if their is a new Gta coming out soon because i have heared people talking about it, this Gta is ment to be set in the 70's were you are going to be dressed up like a hippy and with all the wagons and cars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.