GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming For Non-Gamers"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/08 at 21:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm looking for PC games that would suit casual, newbie and non gamers. My sister is after games for her new pc and i'm looking to get my mum onto the pc. Obviously if i had a Wii this would be easy. The only one that comes to mind is The Sims. Anyone got any others?
Wed 23/04/08 at 13:14
Regular
bbboooooooooooooooooooooooo
Wed 23/04/08 at 13:11
Regular
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Sun 20/04/08 at 20:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pandaeyes wrote:
> I need help to get referrals to this virtual pet game
> www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=BobnCat
>
> Please use this link to sign up
>
> Thank you :)

Try a specific Games Forum:) Soz...I see you already have :D
Sun 20/04/08 at 14:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Reaper wrote:
> You maybe mean "live"? Or am I missing a joke...

thinking along the same there... but I'd guess selling lemonade to New Yorkers all day everyday soon wuld make you want to have another dream :p

RCT 3 is good, but it's all gone 3D and requires too much processing power. 1 and 2 are brilliant as they remained simple and fun.
Sun 20/04/08 at 03:36
Regular
I need help to get referrals to this virtual pet game www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=BobnCat

Please use this link to sign up

Thank you :)
Fri 18/04/08 at 23:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
You maybe mean "live"? Or am I missing a joke...
Fri 18/04/08 at 23:44
Regular
It's all about lemonade tycoon. Leave the dream.
Fri 18/04/08 at 23:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
hippyman wrote:
> Zoo Tycoon? Rollercoaster Tycoon (not number 3 as it's awful)

Blasphemy!... Sorta. Well it's still awesome, just in different ways *shifty looks*
Fri 18/04/08 at 13:06
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Nin wrote:
> She bought The Sims 2 and has barely been off the pc in 5 days,
> despite my suspicions that she actually doesnt have a clue what
> she'd doing.

It's the sims. I doubt anybody really knows what they're doing in that game. I sometimes do - I love making swimming pools and deleting the stairway out. It's not my fault they're too stupid to actually climb out of the pool like most of us do.

I don't play it anymore - I like my people smart. plus my parents were getting worried as I played it to kill the o_O
Fri 18/04/08 at 09:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
She bought The Sims 2 and has barely been off the pc in 5 days, despite my suspicions that she actually doesnt have a clue what she'd doing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.