GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eat rabbit food and keep thin, or eat nice food but get a little bit podgy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 16:52
Regular
The questions in the title, really.

So, would you rather eat mankey food but keep thin, or eat a lot of junk and have a nice taste in your mouth all the time, but be considered fat.
Mon 01/07/02 at 11:40
"Darth Vader 3442321"
It'll be of great comfort to me knowing that the Shark eating my legs off has a poisonous liver!!

Anyway, back to the healthy talk. The best way to lose weight is to undertake weight training regime. People often say that it will add to your weight, as muscle has more mass than fat but in truth muscle makes the body burn up 3 times as many calories as fat, to maintain them. Thus weights 3 times a week (for 20mins if you do it properly) is much more beneficial than running etc in this respect. Obviously it isn't as good for cardio-vascular so a balanced regime is prob best.

Personaly I play football 4 times a week.

Exercise with a purpose.

Natch.
Mon 01/07/02 at 09:50
"Darkness, always"
As for Beefcakes point about rich livers, it's worth noting that several species of shark also have extremely rich livers.

Should the hunter become the hunted, try to remember that.
Mon 01/07/02 at 09:47
"Darkness, always"
I'm 5'11" tall, and I weigh in at just shy of 14 stone. However, most of that is muscle, although I have a bit of fat on me, strangely, only around my face and belly.

This is due to years of abuse, eating KFC regularly etc. My diet now is mostly chicken, and is quite healthy, and I've switched from weight training to a more cardio-vascular exercise program. So soon, I'll not only be muscular, but in good shape too.

Personally, since chicken is easilly my favorite food, and is quite healthy if cooked properly, I have every incentive to eat healthily, and love the buzz a decent workout gives you, so I'll always be found at opne gym or another.
Mon 01/07/02 at 02:18
Regular
I've been a Vegetarian all my life. But aint really thin at all.

I'm only 5'8 tall but weigh 12 stone.

I could lose some weight over the summer by going running. I used to do that every summer during the night. Did about 8 laps around the block every night. I was proper fit a few years back, but just cant be bothered these days.

Anyway, I'm just concentrating on my strengh. Just building up my upper arms and chest. Got a home gym thing in the garage and work out in there every other day. Keeping some excess fat on me so its easier to turn into muscle...
Mon 24/06/02 at 11:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'll just eat the Rabbits.

One "interesting" thing about eating Rabbits is: in the 1800's Canadian fur trappers would often spend the winter sustaining themselves on Rabbit and a sparse supply of veg. The mortality rate was obscenely high. Apparently Rabbit meat is very indigestible and the body uses a lot of vitamins to help digest it. Thus the more they ate the more vits they lost...

And a word of warning; if you are tucking into a sumptuos banquet of Polar Bear, you should never it it's liver. It is so rich in Vit A you would suffer from vit poisoning and perish.

On a diff note i see that the larger Americans are being forced to buy two seats on planes due to their "encrouchment into other passengers space". Obviously they are now taking legal action against the airlines and are considering lawsuits against McD's and Burger King!!! Brilliant. I'm going to take on KFC for being too finger licking good.

Another tenuos link: an American was driving along the freeway in his big camper van and decided to put in on cruise control. He than went into the back of the van to cook some bacon and the van crashed. Amazingly he sued the company who makes the vans because "they didn't make it clear that cruise control wouldn't drive the van automatically". Also a man who broke into a family's house when they were on hol, managed to get trapped in the garage when the security system locked the door(s). He then spent the whole week living on Doc Pepper and crisps as they were the only food items in there. He sued the family's insurance for "emotional stress" and won!!

Consider any replies to this post very carefully......
Sat 22/06/02 at 19:27
Regular
"That's right!"
I can eat as much as I want, and I never put on weight. And that was before I started exercising and working out. I only weigh just over 10 and a half stone, so I'm pretty thin

But, to answer the question, I would rather eat "rabbit" food, as I think it's nice, heh
Sat 22/06/02 at 12:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Stryke wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> I eat what I want but don't get fat because I do EXERCISE.
>
> --
>
> Ditto, although in my case it's squash. Swimming is better for you,
> but I prefer to whack balls around. :)

Tee hee hee
Sat 22/06/02 at 11:11
Regular
nh wrote:

>
> It's a damn age thing - believe me it will catch up later :(
>

How late? I just turned 22...
Fri 21/06/02 at 17:44
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I eat what I want but don't get fat because I do EXERCISE.

--

Ditto, although in my case it's squash. Swimming is better for you, but I prefer to whack balls around. :)
Fri 21/06/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm getting fat these days but I don't care

I used to be really fit now I can't be bothered

When I say fat I mean I'm not as thin as I was... which was rib-cage thin :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.