GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry to have to ask you this...(MOH:F)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 18:26
Regular
If you have not reached mission 3 yet, do not read on.

I am really stuck on Operation Repunzel. I am at the part where you have to find the documents in the "cuckoo" clock. I have searched hi and low, shooting every clock I have seen, and yet can not find it... I then thought sod it perhaps you don’t have to find it so I carried on and got to the end where you have to jump off and it says "not all objectives completed" Now I know it is in the Billiards room, but I am not too sure as to where that is.

So, please help!!

Thanks in advance!

(Ps, this really is a good game!)
Sat 22/06/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Quinty wrote:
> Bleh i completed MOH ages ago :-)

Nice one
Sat 22/06/02 at 11:29
Regular
Bleh i completed MOH ages ago :-)
Sat 22/06/02 at 11:21
Regular
Get the latest Play, there's a guide in it which would be right up your street - maps and stuff.
Thu 20/06/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Not much room for conversation here then!
Thu 20/06/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Cheers Jimpy, you're a life saver! It's really weird, I looked at loads of walkthroughs on the net and not one of them said where the documents are, how odd!

Thanks again.
Thu 20/06/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, its in the room where the snooker table is

As you go into the room turn to the left and its the clock just in front of you above the table.
Thu 20/06/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
If you have not reached mission 3 yet, do not read on.

I am really stuck on Operation Repunzel. I am at the part where you have to find the documents in the "cuckoo" clock. I have searched hi and low, shooting every clock I have seen, and yet can not find it... I then thought sod it perhaps you don’t have to find it so I carried on and got to the end where you have to jump off and it says "not all objectives completed" Now I know it is in the Billiards room, but I am not too sure as to where that is.

So, please help!!

Thanks in advance!

(Ps, this really is a good game!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.