GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha ha ha..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/11/00 at 22:22
Regular
"We are preparing to appeal...for an adjustment to classify PlayStation 2 as a computer because we believe it is a computer entertainment system that functions as a computer because it has a 128-bit microprocessor, a DVD player and the potential to connect to the Internet," the SCE spokesman said. "We may consider appealing to an international organisation, possibly the World Trade Organisation, although that is a long way ahead."

I would like to point out, that my microwave has a built in timer, a small microprocessor, and a "heating" function. So that also must be a computer.

Oh, and my calculator has a VDU, a keypad, and some chips. So that must be a computer too.
Sat 04/11/00 at 20:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You gonna stand out there and block Sony products coming in mate ? Think your on your own at the moment - its very cold wet and windy out there ! :-)
Sat 04/11/00 at 18:27
So has everyone boycotted Sony yet?
Get to it!
Sat 04/11/00 at 14:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry that message came up twice people - my comp screwed up last night and i couldn't tell if it had gone through ;-)) I need a new comp ! Its depressing when everyone you know has a great comp while your own is a piece of trash :-(
Oh well, after Christmas when i'm back from Florida i'll finally have my new comp - one that works :"-)
For now though its gonna be the same old daily story of me hurling abuse at it (verbal and physical).
I bet there aren't many others that write a post and then end up shouting "work damn you !!!" while their comp struggles to send it like some fat 50 stone slob struggling to breathe.
Well, i guess i'll be taking a couple of PC games to my friends later to play them on his comp ;-)
Sat 04/11/00 at 01:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
lol, nice one Savatt.
Fri 03/11/00 at 23:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Pathetic isn't it really. Of course when it comes to us being screwed over by the likes of Sony and having to pay up cash, we're supposed to grin and bear it because its all to do with taxes, blah, blah, blah.
Funny how once they have to pay extra they start to whine and cry.
Well, i'm off to install Metal Fatigue and Alien vs Predator into my microwave, it certainly cost enough so it should be able to handle them :-)
Fri 03/11/00 at 23:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Pathetic isn't it really. Of course when it comes to us being screwed over by the likes of Sony and having to pay up cash, we're supposed to grin and bear it because its all to do with taxes, blah, blah, blah.
Funny how once they have to pay extra they start to whine and cry.
Well, i'm off to install Metal Fatigue and Alien vs Predator into my microwave, it certainly cost enough so it should be able to handle them :-)
Fri 03/11/00 at 22:22
Regular
"We are preparing to appeal...for an adjustment to classify PlayStation 2 as a computer because we believe it is a computer entertainment system that functions as a computer because it has a 128-bit microprocessor, a DVD player and the potential to connect to the Internet," the SCE spokesman said. "We may consider appealing to an international organisation, possibly the World Trade Organisation, although that is a long way ahead."

I would like to point out, that my microwave has a built in timer, a small microprocessor, and a "heating" function. So that also must be a computer.

Oh, and my calculator has a VDU, a keypad, and some chips. So that must be a computer too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.