GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How DARE you."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 21:47
Regular
I cannot believe what I just witnessed in Pikmin, I knew leaving the Pikmin behind will cause them to die but this was awful. There I was, hoping everyone was safe, watching the cut scene of the ships taking off and what's that? It is a little blue Pikmin running desperatly to reach the ships in time, as they flew off he fell over just missing the oppertunity to make it and just as that happened a giant frog came from behind and ate him...

It nearly brought a tear to my eye, the poor thing, it tried to make it back... I couldn't save it, I should have payed more attention.... IT WASN'T MY FAULT!
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:47
Regular
I cannot believe what I just witnessed in Pikmin, I knew leaving the Pikmin behind will cause them to die but this was awful. There I was, hoping everyone was safe, watching the cut scene of the ships taking off and what's that? It is a little blue Pikmin running desperatly to reach the ships in time, as they flew off he fell over just missing the oppertunity to make it and just as that happened a giant frog came from behind and ate him...

It nearly brought a tear to my eye, the poor thing, it tried to make it back... I couldn't save it, I should have payed more attention.... IT WASN'T MY FAULT!
Sun 16/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
"*Plonk*"
Well benny seems to be cocking all your games up recently, blame it on him.
Sun 16/06/02 at 22:03
Regular
Yeah it was Ben's fault I left the Pikmin behind and.... and.... OHHH the poor thing.
Sun 16/06/02 at 22:08
Regular
If only you could have held out one second longer.....
Sun 16/06/02 at 22:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dringo seems to have stumbled accross Miyamoto's smoking substance that was used when making this game. ;-)

::puff:: "Oh my god !!! Mr blue Pikmin is in trouble ! Mr blue Pikmin ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!"

Like a cartoon version of an action movie where the main guy watches his friend get blown apart in front of him. ;-))
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:15
Regular
Thats nothing compared to the tradgic events of yesterday for me. We had a, shall we say, accident in the yellow Pikmin bomb squad...*sniff* poor little guys, they were just trying to help me get my massage machine back :(
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:46
Regular
I've lost a few Pikmin here and there...

Still, the worst case was on the fourth area.
Near the landing area there's a spaceship part high up-only yellow Pikmin can reach it. Problem is, you have to take them across a thin winding ledge to get to it.

Naturally, most of them fall off and drown horribly! :-(

But even when they had got the piece and I thought I was in the clear, it was far from over. I watched horrified as the yellow critters refused to take a safe path and carried the machine part off the ledge and into the water!

I instantly reset them machine.

AND they're meant to be intelligent too...
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dringo wrote:
> It nearly brought a tear to my eye, the poor thing, it tried to make
> it back... I couldn't save it, I should have payed more attention....
> IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

That's emotional gaming for you!

It's things like this in games like these that makes me mad!
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:52
"Darkness, always"
I know that bit. I took the yellow guys over the narrow bridge 5 at a time. I actually walked away to do something else once I had enough of them there - assuming they would find their way to the ship ok. I'd only turned my back a few seconds when I heard a big "sploosh" and the sounds of dozens of my Pikmin drowning in terror.

I... tried... to save them.... I... tried...

*breaks down into tears*
Mon 17/06/02 at 13:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Damn dirty giant frogs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.