GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Carry Case ?????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/06/02 at 16:37
Regular
I have been searching the net (in vain), for a PS2 carry case. There are maybe one or 2 options available in the USA market, but none in the UK. I emailed everyone, including Sony, who said that "the Official Item had been discontinued".

So if anyone out there would be able to point me in the right direction of finding a carry case / bag, then that would be great. How do you guys transport your PS2's?

Surely all the multi-tap gamers out there would be able to suggest something, so please, please, please let me know.

I can't wait to get into MoH Frontline either, BUT I need to transfer my PS2 and do it by AIR, so I would like a carry case first.

Thanks again.
Sun 16/06/02 at 17:00
I have a brand new, never been opened, PS2 carrying case. If you would like to purchase this from me, please respond ([email protected]).
Sat 15/06/02 at 23:03
Regular
go to B and Q

Buy an aluminium tool case. These look like and aluminium briefcase or fancypant camera case, with a protective foam insert which can be cut to accomodate anything. Buy one, cut spaces for you ps2 and peripherals, and voila, a ps2 carry case you can drop down a flight of stairs.

The last time I looked , they were pretty inexpensive. £10-20.
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
www.play-pak.com have a decent carrycase/back pack but again it is an American based company but if you buy online I think they may ship abroad. Worth a look anyway.
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh I would say e-bay is your best bet because you dont get a lot of carry cases for the PS 2 hence they are not profitable for Sony. I f you cannot find one and don't want to use e-bay, you could always go for an alternative carry case like Laptop carry cases. You could also try local games shops. I know American based companies still sell them like Amazon.com, you could ask them if they would ship it over to you.
Wed 12/06/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You could try your luck on www.ebay.co.uk, there is one on there at the moment: Item # 1358630471 ,PS2 Official Console carry bag! (Brand new). i don't know if this is of any use to you.
Wed 12/06/02 at 16:37
I have been searching the net (in vain), for a PS2 carry case. There are maybe one or 2 options available in the USA market, but none in the UK. I emailed everyone, including Sony, who said that "the Official Item had been discontinued".

So if anyone out there would be able to point me in the right direction of finding a carry case / bag, then that would be great. How do you guys transport your PS2's?

Surely all the multi-tap gamers out there would be able to suggest something, so please, please, please let me know.

I can't wait to get into MoH Frontline either, BUT I need to transfer my PS2 and do it by AIR, so I would like a carry case first.

Thanks again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.