GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHAIN REACTION"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 17:06
Regular
In my school when one person got a gamecube another thought it was good and bought it then another and another and so on.
I was wondering if that happened anywhere else.
Do you think I should get Resi Evil on import or wait until September.
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:06
In my school when one person got a gamecube another thought it was good and bought it then another and another and so on.
I was wondering if that happened anywhere else.
Do you think I should get Resi Evil on import or wait until September.
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:15
Yep, happened with the "other" console (PS2). I also starteed off the N64 chain in '98 - believe it or not, no-one had one before then.

Depends on which is cheaper.
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:46
School work everywhere its the same my mate wouldnt have got his cube if it wasnt for me now I trying to get him to join SR and come on chat my other friend already has joined SR cause of me and what I had been saying The only real let down for me has been waith 6 million years for my GC
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Selected"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Yep, happened with the "other" console (PS2). I also
> starteed off the N64 chain in '98 - believe it or not, no-one had one
> before then.

Hardly anyone had one after then as well. Hardly a chain-reaction was it...
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:57
Three people bought an N64 after hearing that I had one (nd the praises I gave to it). That's enough of a chain for me.
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Selected"
Fair enough. Incidentlly, you didn't happen to have Harvest Moon did you? or any of your friends? I heard it was coming out for the GC but heard it was a "farm 'em up" and thought it sounded rubbish but I've heard good things about the N64 version.
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:06
Hell, please don't get that game. It might have good reviews, but I've bought it for the N64 and the game is so boring.
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:10
By the way, I've just won a GAD - as I'll be getting Rogue Leader, Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race, Luigi's Mansion and Smash Bros. Melee tomorrow, what game shall I pick up?
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:23
Regular
Harvest Moon is brilliant, don't knock it till you've tried it. And I made five people buy an N64 and so far three people buy a 'Cube. Thats good enough for me.
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:25
Regular
DeltaJava wrote:
> By the way, I've just won a GAD - as I'll be getting Rogue Leader,
> Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race, Luigi's Mansion and Smash
> Bros. Melee tomorrow, what game shall I pick up?

You're getting Luigi's Mansion twice? I know it's good but...
I just won a GAD too, yay! I'm getting Pikmin with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.