GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much time do you spend playing games?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 20:23
Regular
I personally am unemployed (on the sick wink-wink) so have alot of time to fully abuse games, and the other day i was wondering whether you other hardcore gamers really put the time in? Please dont take offence, im not having a go, i was just wondering how much time the rest of you exercise your thumbs compared to myself.
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:23
I personally am unemployed (on the sick wink-wink) so have alot of time to fully abuse games, and the other day i was wondering whether you other hardcore gamers really put the time in? Please dont take offence, im not having a go, i was just wondering how much time the rest of you exercise your thumbs compared to myself.
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:39
Regular
It depends, like tonight I am doing some GCSE coursework and therefore I haven't played on my Xbox but most nights I play for about 2 hours + but if the weather is nice I go and play football. On wednesday's and friday's I go down to the gym and sometimes saturdays I do. I play on games quite a lot but I balance my life with a lot of sport and physical activities so playing games and watching DVD's are my non physical hobbies and I spend quite a bit doing these hobbies!
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:59
4 hours when at school all day when not
Mon 10/06/02 at 22:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Basically, if I'm not working or on here typing out posts, I'm playing games. Started my Legends of Wrestling game today and I've been earning all the belts with RVD.
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:03
Regular
Sometimes all day, sometimes just for a few hours a day.
It's very rare for 24 hours to pass by without me not playing anything.
Virtual worlds eh - love 'em. I can't see my enthusiasm for games ever fading.
With the next-gen 128-bit consoles my interest has drastically increased.
Before that I wasn't that impressed with what was on offer and I was a bit of a casual gamer, but now times have changed.
On average I reckon I play games about 4 hours a day.
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:11
we all love games basically
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:16
Thank you all who have replied to my post so far. At this point in time I have drawn the conclusion that however much we all play games the passion is equal, and to quote silent85 "we all love games basically".
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:46
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Although i'm a big games fan, I read as much as I can about Xbox and indeed other platforms, but really don't play them as much as I would like.

It's not my fault, I would play games more othen but really its mostly a case of other people using the telly. I made the sacrafice, I could play games when I want on the old crappy TV in the back room or I could play my Xbox in the main living room, on the big, newer TV. I'm happy to wait for a timeslot to play games, as I can enjoy them better with the right equipment.

I sometimes play games when I come home from school for a quick 15 minutes, buts thats all as I have stuff to do, and as I said, my brothers and sister usually use the TV in the evening and I also do Homework, go out with friends and sometimes post at this site. Mostly I play games from 11pm to 1:30pm on weeknights, even with school the next day, and whenever I want at weekends. I play around 1-2 hours probably every weekday and maby a bit more on saturday. Not loads considering how much I like an know about them. And I think like as Nomad said, I can't see my interest in them fading anytime soon.
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I've kind of dropped down from the usual beating I give games, my enthusiasm isn't lost though it's just I know seem to read about what's happening in the gaming world rather than playing in them.

I usually watch my mates play games more too, like you know they play and I figure out what to do. I like doing that actually. :0)
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:59
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I do read alot about games, and I quite enjoy it, however I don't want to come to the point where all I do is talk about games like most Nintys.

Nintendo fans talk about their great games, Xbox fans play theirs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.