GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Azure is back..(with a twist)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 20:02
Regular
Right, ive decided to tell you this to coincide with the revelation that Reynolds is back im here to tell you that Azure is back as "Racing Rules".

But "she" is back with a twist. Cast your minds back to a few weeks ago, "she" made a topic named "any single guys out there?" remember that? well im just going to tell you that this so-called "good-looking female" is in fact a little boy called Samuel.

He said he did it as a "prank"

Stoopid gimp.......
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:02
Regular
Right, ive decided to tell you this to coincide with the revelation that Reynolds is back im here to tell you that Azure is back as "Racing Rules".

But "she" is back with a twist. Cast your minds back to a few weeks ago, "she" made a topic named "any single guys out there?" remember that? well im just going to tell you that this so-called "good-looking female" is in fact a little boy called Samuel.

He said he did it as a "prank"

Stoopid gimp.......
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh.

Ponce!
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Bobba you"
This is true. We used to invite her in convos on MSN, she/he claimed they where a millionare. Are you thinking what i'm thinking yes he/she is very sad.
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:57
Regular
LOL and i remember Azure telling me that reynolds asked *her* out :D
Mon 10/06/02 at 00:47
Regular
"Selected"
I thought this topic was going to be about a sequel to Azure Dreams on the Playstation.....boy do I feel stoopid....more so for mentioning this.
Mon 10/06/02 at 01:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Woah if this is true, some people are just plain stupid,

did Azure get banned then?

I think Reynolds & Azure would have made a good couple (of gimps)

:D
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Bobba you"
They sure would there both spammers and what do ya know they both carnt spell.
Mon 10/06/02 at 19:42
Regular
lol @ neo
Mon 10/06/02 at 20:27
®eDpAtH²°°2 wrote:
> This is true. We used to invite her in convos on MSN, she/he claimed
> they where a millionare. Are you thinking what i'm thinking yes he/she
> is very sad.

Most people are attracted to these forums by the games at first (I know I was!), so why would a millionaire need to WIN games? Contradictory in terms really. If he's going to scheme, he needs to make up better lies to gain popularity :P

My insider tells me that he was a posted called Racing Rules a while back, but that he was banned for copying.
Mon 10/06/02 at 21:01
Regular
The popularity thing, made him pretend to be a her, he made a thread saying "Why is Mystique so popular" and everyone told him that it was because she is a girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.