GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the ring...who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 08:37
Regular
It's a long shot, but I have a really strong feeling that The Big Valbowski is gonna win the tournament. Don't ask me why, his name just screams at me as being someon who is ready for a big, big push. Who do you reckon?
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Grandprix wrote:
> Me being the self appointed storyline king, here's what I think should
> happen.
>
> RVD beats Jericho, Brock beats Test, The Rock interferes after a
> confrontation earlier behind him and Brock, RVD picks up the win,
> Heyman demands a match with RVD on Raw, Inter title on the line, Brock
> wins the Inter title and RVD faces the champ at Summerslam, everyone
> is happy.

---

And add to that, Rock beating Taker at Fully Loaded and Taker retires, leaving RVD vs Rock for the Undisputed.

There, everyone's happy now. (Except haters of RVD and Rock).
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jericho not rated very well then by the public.

Nor is Test.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ive just looked at the voting poll on www.wrestlezone.com
The fans votes have come out as follows out of 680:

Brock Lesnar - 426

RVD - 179

Chris Jericho - 43

Test - 32
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. That would be a good match. If RVD wins king of the ring and then goes on to become undisputed champ, then that match would be even better!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I wouldn't mind Jericho or RVD. I would, though, like to see an RVD V Benoit PPV main event this year.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
For One, I wouldn't be happy. I would like to see Jericho become undisputed champ again. I would also like to see Brock Lesnar pushed up to main event status so I want one of them two to win.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Everyone will be happy that a new wrestler would be elevated to main event status and it's about time RVD is pushed as a regular main eventer.
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:58
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Grandprix wrote:
> Me being the self appointed storyline king, here's what I think should
> happen.
>
> RVD beats Jericho, Brock beats Test, The Rock interferes after a
> confrontation earlier behind him and Brock, RVD picks up the win,
> Heyman demands a match with RVD on Raw, Inter title on the line, Brock
> wins the Inter title and RVD faces the champ at Summerslam, everyone
> is happy.

... but everyone wouldn't be happy! Y2J would have lost so wouldn't be happy an neither would Test but i suppose im just starting to state the obvious here.I'll shut up for a while now!
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Me being the self appointed storyline king, here's what I think should happen.

RVD beats Jericho, Brock beats Test, The Rock interferes after a confrontation earlier behind him and Brock, RVD picks up the win, Heyman demands a match with RVD on Raw, Inter title on the line, Brock wins the Inter title and RVD faces the champ at Summerslam, everyone is happy.
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Im so glad that Val is out cause he really annoys me. Who better than Y2J to take him out as well??!!!

I think either Jericho or Brock Lesnar are gonna win:

If Jericho wins, which i hope he does, I think he will go on to Summerslam to become the new Undisputed Champion.

If Brock Lesnar wins, which wouldn't really be surprising, I think he will not become champ at summerslam, but will sometime in the future. One thing for sure, if he does win, hes gonna be wrestling against some of the best in the business.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.