GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's wrong with me?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 21:03
Regular
I recently, and gratefully, received GTA3 and SOF2 from SR in the last few weeks. I've playd GTA3 a fair bit, but I've barely touched SOF2. In fact the last time I had anything to do with it was when I opened the pk3 files to get the names of the maps so I could post on them ukcheats.com (aren't I helpful?) I haven't even played it on multiplayer yet! I have exams to revise for, but I still have plenty of time to play games... yet I just don't seem to have the urge to play SOF2... I think a need a doctor!
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:03
Regular
"That's right!"
I recently, and gratefully, received GTA3 and SOF2 from SR in the last few weeks. I've playd GTA3 a fair bit, but I've barely touched SOF2. In fact the last time I had anything to do with it was when I opened the pk3 files to get the names of the maps so I could post on them ukcheats.com (aren't I helpful?) I haven't even played it on multiplayer yet! I have exams to revise for, but I still have plenty of time to play games... yet I just don't seem to have the urge to play SOF2... I think a need a doctor!
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, you need help anyway.....
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:58
you really need help....
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:01
"possibly impossible"
I can sympathise. I've only just started playing on SSBM today. I must say that it was worth the wait though. The problem is that I only seem to have time for one game at a time at the moment. You'll probably find that you'll have a couple of days when you feel like one game and others when you feel like...well, the other.

Anyway, at least I got to show everyone at my mate's BBQ bash how to play Super Monkey Ball and we all had a great laugh. I'd really recommend it in 4 player.
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Selected"
Maybe you subconsciously realised that the age certificate is 18 thus your body won't let you play it...
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Selected"
mikelar10 wrote:
> Maybe you subconsciously realised that the age certificate is 18 thus
> your body won't let you play it...

but then what about GTA3?.......I wonder what IS going on.
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:03
Regular
"That's right!"
mikelar10 wrote:
> Maybe you subconsciously realised that the age certificate is 18 thus
> your body won't let you play it...

------

Interesting theory, except that GTA3 and SOF2 are BOTH rated 18, and I'm 18 anyway
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Selected"
Didn't I just.....say....that?...ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (rip in the space time continuum)
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Hrm..I'm getting Spiderman tommorow, but I don't know if I should play it or not, as it will spoil a bit of the film...which I'm going to see next Friday after school.

MoJoJoJo wrote:
> What's wrong with me?

How do you want the list, alphabetic or categoric?
Fri 07/06/02 at 22:13
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
You're mad. Like me. I haven't opened my copy of RLPOYTS23.76M yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.