GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games - Which are the funniest?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 13:11
Regular
Yo all, I read on forums about how this game is the greatest game ever or this one has the best graphics or even the worst and the worst graphics. But for something different, what do people think are the funnest games they have played?
Mine has to be a game I used to own for the Playstation, Pro Wrestling, or something like that. I used to love playing it because there was one wrestler you could be that did this very funny move, it was called the Flying Butt Smack, you used to run towards them and jump up, flip round mid-air and smack them in the chest and it would always knock them stone cold. It would put me in fits off laughter every time.

So come on whats been everybodys funniest game? Could be a character, could be because its so simple to complete or just dodgy graphics.
Fri 07/06/02 at 13:27
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
How old are you coooooldude?
Fri 07/06/02 at 13:17
Regular
"\\"
yo i no the worst game and funniest for the psx probbly no one has heard of it but its called baby universe and it sucks all you do is make cra p 3d patterns and in my magazine it said "if you see it in the shop just break the cd" it was that bad , but hillarius
Fri 07/06/02 at 13:11
Yo all, I read on forums about how this game is the greatest game ever or this one has the best graphics or even the worst and the worst graphics. But for something different, what do people think are the funnest games they have played?
Mine has to be a game I used to own for the Playstation, Pro Wrestling, or something like that. I used to love playing it because there was one wrestler you could be that did this very funny move, it was called the Flying Butt Smack, you used to run towards them and jump up, flip round mid-air and smack them in the chest and it would always knock them stone cold. It would put me in fits off laughter every time.

So come on whats been everybodys funniest game? Could be a character, could be because its so simple to complete or just dodgy graphics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.