GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They should go back to their own country, we don't like their kind here."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/08 at 00:03
Regular
I'm talking about Lefties.

----

Seriously though, I agree with Nin the girl is quite hot (Im guessing Nin will find her so), she reminds me of an ex girlfriend actually. How do left handed people write though? I mean could you write right to left? That would just break my brain, it's unpossible.
Wed 02/04/08 at 09:32
Regular
> True story, we only found out he was a 'dirty lefty' yesterday!
> I've only worked here a year and a half now...

You mean this wasn't just a sick joke?? Oh dear...
Wed 02/04/08 at 08:55
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Vexxxed wrote:
> I'm a leftie :D Just started writing that way the first time I
> picked up a crayon...omg I can actually remember writing my name
> for the first time...how weird is that ¬_¬
>
> My parents are both righties though. Pretty much everyone I know
> is a rightie apart from like two people :-/#

True story, we only found out he was a 'dirty lefty' yesterday! I've only worked here a year and a half now...
Wed 02/04/08 at 02:09
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I'm a leftie :D Just started writing that way the first time I picked up a crayon...omg I can actually remember writing my name for the first time...how weird is that ¬_¬

My parents are both righties though. Pretty much everyone I know is a rightie apart from like two people :-/
Tue 01/04/08 at 15:54
"Was the man of marz"
Dana Scully wrote:
> In my business class in leaving cert, all 17 of us were lefties
> and so was the teacher!

Maybe it does have something to do with the devil then? On a serious note, my mechanics class at college had all right ‘handies’, so form your own conclusions from that. Oh yeah, a former maths teacher of mine was left handed, and ticked the wrong way (back to front).
Mon 24/03/08 at 17:11
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Yes I did know that Dragonlance, hence it being seen once upon a time as "wrong" and to do with the Devil.

And I think there are far more left handed boys than girls Nin, outnumbered by boys something like 4 to 1 we are. Funnily enough 1982 showed a marked increase in the number of lefties being born, something like 62% of kids born in Uk & Ireland were lefties compared to the norm of about 2%!

In my business class in leaving cert, all 17 of us were lefties and so was the teacher!
Sun 23/03/08 at 19:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Long time ago i was told it was to do with high-level testosterone supressing one side of the brain. The problem i have with that theory is wouldnt it then mean there would be far more left-handed boys than girls?
Sun 23/03/08 at 19:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
trish wrote:
> It cant be the way youre taught, no one in my family is left
> handed, none of my teachers were either. When I started school
> being left handed was frowned upon and you were forced to use
> your right, as a result youll find a lot of lefties are in fact
> ambidextrous, like myself.

My mother, now deceased, and my father, just alive, are left-handed. My sister and I are right-handed and did you know that left-handed people are also called 'sinistral'.
Fri 21/03/08 at 15:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It cant be the way youre taught, no one in my family is left handed, none of my teachers were either. When I started school being left handed was frowned upon and you were forced to use your right, as a result youll find a lot of lefties are in fact ambidextrous, like myself.
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I know, don't think any way is the "right" way to hold it. Guess it's down to what is comfortable.

I'm trying to become ambidextrous - just so I can live in a rightie world and a leftie world.
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:46
Regular
I read a comment somewhere on the internet, when he was at school he kept getting told off for using his left hand, so he gradually grew up learning to use both.

It reminded me of primary school where we all kept getting told off for eating with a knife in our left hand and fork in our right. Apparently that's the wrong way to eat food. So whenever a teacher walked by our table we'd quickly switch them over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.