GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Power (cut) to the people"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/10/00 at 18:03
Regular
Sorry about yesterday boys and girls, but due to acts of God, the Special Reserve network was hot by a rather unfortunate power cut. All service has now been resumed (Gameaday winners have been chosen) and I have just had to do four days worth of work! See you on the other side you krazy katz (I've been listening to too much PJ & Duncan).
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:50
Zelda 2 isnt out till the 17th November!!!
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:20
Ali not girl

Ali like girls

*{]!
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:19
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
After making the Madonna video, he must of needed something from keeping him going insane, shes got such a big gap between her teeth, ennough to make anyone go insane!
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:12
Regular
It's Ali G......No Alistair Gray, i recieved a email from him after winning gameaday.
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:11
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ali - Are you sure you weren't at work setting the clocks in your sleep? Do people keep this gameaday thing a secret so that they have a better chance of winning? If we get more people to join in will there be a gameanhour? What does Ali stand for? Alison - I bet you are Alison! Are you a good looker Alison?
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:10
Regular
Still think he's gone insane now after what he said?
Wed 01/11/00 at 20:41
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Sounds like a tough job, like your honesty, i don't think many people would have admitted it, if you like the job then you should stick at it.
So I guess you were forced into writting these letters then? hhmm, nice that you have something else to say other than,"talk about new and interresting tiopics like:" sorry but it wasn't interresting and not many people replied, don't think I should have said that, havn't got my copy of Zelda2 yet(damn that was two faced, i'm a real biatch today, guess it's all the hard work i'm doing at college(what work am I doing? oh yueah I sit on my aris making music). Too many people doing too much work, I hope someone has some fun. I'm too young for hangovers just yet, or so i've been told, after my last canoeing trip, my mates were talking but all got a refreshing bath in a river in wales as they were too happy, o the memories I could share.
Wed 01/11/00 at 20:34
Yeah, course I do! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
It's a bit of a running joke in the office at the moment, I do hardly anything at all! I like people instantly assuming I do everything though, it gives me an inflated sense of power. I got credited for turning back the faulty clock a few days back, when actually I was in bed, sleeping off a hangover. Skill!
Wed 01/11/00 at 20:13
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Do you run this website all on your own? sounds kind of boring, but then i guess it's your pride and joy. it's very nice, but not quite as good as mine(yeah right). good pun, but I feel sorry you had to go through the Pj + Duncan thing. Life gets better I guess.
Wed 01/11/00 at 10:17
There was power cuts all over the place!!! Thanks by the way ali!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.