GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My First BB gun..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 23:51
Regular
My early birthday present - a BB gun. I don't beleve it! It's a M16 rifle that costs £59.95 and is 98cm long! Holy Moly!
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:33
Well, I can imagine them being quite fun, to be honest, but I think that there should be a means of safety, as in regulations/safety instructions that are LARGE and NOTICEABLE. Like, the bullets should be soft and spongy, and hence wouldn't hurt, but still be fun, as you could blast them out like nobodys business, and as they're small and light, they could fly far and hit an enemy. Wouldn't be AS fun, mind, but still pretty good ;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:29
Regular
"That's right!"
BB guns, air rifles and the like should be illegal. It's all too easy for kids to get them, and do stupid things like shoot their friends and blind people. I was perfectly happy with water pistols, catapults and fake swords when I was a kid, what do you need guns for?
Mon 03/06/02 at 20:24
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> guns are gay
>
> do guns really have sexes?

What they hell are you on? Sodding idgit...

"two years ago i shot my best mate in the eye with one. I got SUCH a telling off"

"i shot my dad with one while he was sunbathing ...
it was a bright sunny day , i was in my room preparing the phiasco , i opened my window , aimed at his brown and still tanning flesh , and shot , i was aiming for his stomach , but the wind caught the bullet , and when i went down to see what he was doing , he showed the bb to me , and it had go lodged in his ear !! damn funny that was.

and the other week , i shot my brother at point blank range in the lip ,./... there was a bit of swearing that day , i tell ya !!"

You little rebels. Are you all heavy handed geeks or is it just that I am really careful to not hurt my 'friends'? Meh...
Mon 03/06/02 at 20:12
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:

>
> In that case....
>
> who exactly is [email protected]
> ????????

--

Don't know. Please be quiet. Just because I blocked you.
Mon 03/06/02 at 20:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
SHEEPY wrote:
> guns are gay

do guns really have sexes?
Mon 03/06/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
guns are gay
Mon 03/06/02 at 20:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
Stryke wrote:
> Liquid H²O wrote:
> Stryke, what's your hotmail address?
>
> --
>
> I don't have MSN.

In that case....

who exactly is [email protected]
????????
Mon 03/06/02 at 19:22
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
whats stopping you doing it in the lounge ?? ;)

i shot my dad with one while he was sunbathing ...
it was a bright sunny day , i was in my room preparing the phiasco , i opened my window , aimed at his brown and still tanning flesh , and shot , i was aiming for his stomach , but the wind caught the bullet , and when i went down to see what he was doing , he showed the bb to me , and it had go lodged in his ear !! damn funny that was.

and the other week , i shot my brother at point blank range in the lip ,./... there was a bit of swearing that day , i tell ya !!
Mon 03/06/02 at 19:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
BB guns are cool and so is paintballing. I would get a paintball gun but its so expensive, and there isnt anywhere really local where i could go.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I'm suprised that my parents let me getit - two years ago i shot my best mate in the eye with one. I got SUCH a telling off...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.