GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does AfroJoe rule more than you?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 23:33
Regular
He has a pretty cool name and if he does have an Afro that's one to him I think.

He says he rules a lot so there must be something in that too right?

But what about you? You rule right? You don't know Afro but you know you, you like you, so you must rule correct?

So prove to me why you rule more than AfroJoe, can you top the hair? (I think not)

Off you go.
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:33
Hehe. I always loved the word 'buttocks', it sounds so sexual, soft and all that cack :p

'The buttocks, or hind part of an animal; the posteriors; the fundament; the bottom.'

It almost sounds like the people who wrote this definition actually ENJOYED writing it 80)
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
A***'s stuff from the dictionary.

\Arse\, n. [AS. ears; [ae]rs; akin to OHG. ars. G. arsch, D. aars, Sw. ars, Dan. arts, Gr. ? (cf. ? tail).] The buttocks, or hind part of an animal; the posteriors; the fundament; the bottom.

:D
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:26
I r00l because:

fart Pronunciation Key (färt) Vulgar Slang
intr.v. fart·ed, fart·ing, farts
To expel intestinal gas through the anus; break wind.
To fool around; fritter time away.

n.
An often audible discharge of intestinal gas.
An annoying or foolish person.

n : a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus [syn: farting, flatus, wind, breaking wind] v : expel intestinal gases through the anus [syn: break wind]

That's why I rule, I have the power to define the most vulgar things in the English dictionary :p
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
er-no may own me, but I still rule you all!

Bwahaha!
Tue 04/06/02 at 03:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Does he rule more than me?

No.

Why?

Because I own him. And you.

(joking)
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:33
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i rule because i have came through from 12 years of bullying to becoming a very strong person.
Oh stuff that, i'm cool because my Mandatare is original and sounds great plus i am a great person who likes most sports, am very active, quite intelligent and I just rule OK?
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ho ho ho, he he he.

I've decided you all suck, especially you, no not you, him.
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:31
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Sgt Pepper wrote:
> Everyone rules except AfroJoe and Starlight because we bear no
> resemblence to either AfroJoe or Starlight
>
> ---
>
> Yes, we both rule and you don't.
>
> (Stryke rules too)
>
> Hoho

huh?
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
AJ would make an excellent Father Christmas.

Hoho.
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Better Than You"
AfroJoe, are your faveourite words good, good and hoho, because you say them all of the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.